Best bandwidth providers?

In your opinion, please post which bandwidth provider is the best and a short description why.

I am looking to see which is the best bandwidth provider to go with and which most clients love to see.

First post

That's a bit like asking which car is best. I like my Suburban, but I care more about 4WD and heated seats than about fuel cost. Someone who drives 50 miles each day might not agree. If you live someplace where it never snows or you never need a little extra traction to get your boat out of the water, 4WD is probably not important to you. If you choose your car based on how people perceive your ride, rather than utility, maybe you need a Volvo or Mercedes to get the image you want.

Buying transit is just as complex. There is no easy answer that fits everyone. If you want to know what is most marketable, think about the brand names that your target customers will recognize as good. MCI, Global Crossing, Level(3), Savvis, etc. are all transit providers that look good in marketing materials and network diagrams. On the other hand, you might use a less costly provider such as Cogent for much of your traffic. That's not as marketable, but it may suit your need even so.

Perhaps you could provide specific details of your needs?
    Jeff at Innovative Network Concepts / 212-981-0607 x8579 / AIM: jeffsw6
    Expert IP network consultation and operation at affordable rates
    95th Percentile Explained Rate-Limiting on Cisco IOS switches