Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast
    I think monthly payment is better than yearly.
      0 Not allowed!

Simple enough it's all about trust if you gain trust after afew monthes of bussiness , then it will be up to you to pay yearly or else to save cash
    ps:this is for big hosting package
      0 Not allowed!

I would offer monthly payments.

Early payments may be cheaper and save us some money, but after all we should feel under control and if we do not like the web host anymore we will be able to transfer to another company.
      0 Not allowed!

You can pay monthly initially

it is better to pay monthly initially but later annually after you are convinced about their service
      0 Not allowed!

It all depends on the product price As a client I have absolutely no problem in paying for things yearly,as long as there is some kind of profit for me,and I trust my provider.
      0 Not allowed!

Whenever I buy hosting I always prefer to pay monthly due to the fact that the support with treat you better because they're scared they will lose customers whereas if you pay for a year it gives them a bit of reason to slack and not worry about your tickets and whatnot.

Now as a hosting provider I actually only offer monthly payments due to my experience as a guy buying hosting. Plus it's easier when dealing with upgrades and downgrades to say the least.

I would consider buying yearly for big and reputable companies though such as HostGator because obviously they are massive and from experience they treat clients with a lot of respect.
      0 Not allowed!

I just paid for a full year at Hawk Host for my personal blog. But I know my requirements will net be changing.

Greg
    The Mc Nation: Your Complete Minecraft Resource Guide!
    Now Featuring Xenforo 2!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ NodeDeploy View Post
    Whenever I buy hosting I always prefer to pay monthly due to the fact that the support with treat you better because they're scared they will lose customers whereas if you pay for a year it gives them a bit of reason to slack and not worry about your tickets and whatnot.
    Well we offer an anytime money back guarantee, so if a customer paid a year up front and decided they wanted a refund for unused months left on their account we would have to refund them. So it doesn't matter whether they pay monthly or yearly, we can't "slack" on any billing cycle.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up seo learning institute in agra

i think yes,We are launching a SEO Training Institute agra Offer Cheap and Affordable Advance SEO course with 100% Placement.
      0 Not allowed!

I always pay month to month, a year is a long time and lots of companies will not make it that long
      0 Not allowed!

Prefer you choose hosting with monthly payment, so you can manage your budget to pay the hosting.
      0 Not allowed!

just find review of your provider, try pay monthly first
      0 Not allowed!

Well to be honest we were selling shared and reseller at monthly and then I decieded to change it to yearly to see if i'd make a difference and it defently did, especially with out shared plans of $1 a year. But reading this I am very much inclined to change back to monthly, although we were able to afford doing yearly prices, reading this many people prefer the monthly prices for those reasons that have been discussed.
    Regards
    Josh Kility, Former CEO AllHostOne
      0 Not allowed!

How much cheaper are the annual payments?
      0 Not allowed!

I will always pay month to month or once every three - six month maximum. Pricing also determine the payment term with my host.
      0 Not allowed!

I always pay yearly.

If you just have a little personal blog or some non critical sites, then sure go month to month.

For any real business it's much better to pay by the year. It's so easy to have a credit card or payment snafu and the downtime - deleted data etc.. far outweigh the cost of just paying yearly. The billing/sales at many hosting companies is far from perfect. Limit your exposure to this risk to once a year.

If your hosting your business at a company that can only be trusted for a month to month deal, then your doing it wrong.
      0 Not allowed!

Monthly as of right now, but obviously if you are optimistic and believe you will need a year, than most likely it will be cheaper to purchase a whole year instead of monthly.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima VPS View Post
    Its better to pay month by month to keep your host honest but not many actually offer this facility.

In the sphere of dedicated servers Liquid Web are one of the few who don't have contracts and allow you to pay on a monthly.
    I agree! in this case if they cannot support you, you can easily go to other webhost company and you will not lose money
      0 Not allowed!

i would at most pay 6 months in advance after trying them for a couple months 1st see how they are
      0 Not allowed!

I would pay monthly if they're not highly recognised. Don't really want to lose my data randomly.
      0 Not allowed!

In addition to the above, the web is a dynamic industry. Lots of things can change in a year, both in your business and in that of the host.
    thanks
      0 Not allowed!

monthly payment is the best way to go in my oppinion
      0 Not allowed!

If its a popular one, you can pay them annually, as they already have many customers they have to take care of. But among the new companies, you never know weather they will close or continue, If tyhey are cheap enoguh for yearly basis, you can give them a try, as most of the new hosting companies closes just because of lack of support from its users. Or you can pay them monthly too.
      0 Not allowed!

The best thing to do is to try before you buy. Pay monthly for 3-4 months and see how you like the service.

If you do not like what they have to offer, you can move on and find another host. If you do like the service, you can prepay for a year or so and save money buying long term.
    FlipHost - Premium Web Hosting Solutions
    24/7/365 Technical Support - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - Free Site Move
    http://fliphost.com
      0 Not allowed!

In my opinion, If its cheap enough you can pay yearly, but make sure to backup your data every day.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast