Thread: i need help!

i need help!

i want to go anther country ,but i don't kown which country is fit for me ,.and i from the china, i left from the qingdao university. i just want to kown somethings about this.can you help me ?
    thank you !!

Well to start, it wouldn't be a bad idea to come to the United States. There are lots of Chinese communities in big cities like San Fransisco, which are close to the cities themselves, so you can get a taste of American life as well.

You need a green card to come here, I am not exactly sure how you get one either. I'm natural-born here. Check out http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/index.htm to find more information on it, that's the immigration office.

I'm sure most other people here including myself would be happy to answer any questions about countries in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by goodluckhost
    i want to go anther country ,but i don't kown which country is fit for me ,.and i from the china, i left from the qingdao university. i just want to kown somethings about this.can you help me ?
    thank you !!
    Do not make any rash decisions. Do research.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

Europe, they'll let just about anyone in. And once you get in you can move around in different countries pretty easily.
    Sarcasm, the 6th Ponyman of the Apocalypse.
    Please do not inquire about Tim, the 5th Ponyman.