Talking ★★[SUPER SALE] PREMIUM US/UK Hosting | Anti-Overselling | Rave Reviews for 5+ Years★★

====================================
    Homepage Why Choose Us Contact our Departments CALL US! 1-888-U-GO-CIAN (846-2426) ext.2
    ====================================

############SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS ############
    • PHP 5.3.6 now available for all new accounts!
    • Stay tuned for our spectacular new website design launch party in July 2011!
    • From the founders of PolurNET Communications, ExcellentHost Enterprises is the enterprise-class hosting division of CIAN Technologies Inc., an emerging leader in online-based solutions for over 7 years. ExcellentHost specializes in UK and US based hosting, boasting a redundant network, latest server technology as well as an attractive and interactive website for ease of use. Check us out today!

• Our notable corporate clients include:
      -Hilton Waldorf=Astoria Hotels, New York
      -Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
      -Allina Hospitals & Clinics
      -John Giavridis, Inc.
      -City of Cote-St-Luc (Quebec)
      -Dansville, NY Public Library
      -Columbia Basin Networks Inc.
      -McGill University

... and still hundreds more! These customers trust our services and we make sure to suit everyone's needs on a personal basis with our wide range of service offerings. Join and see the difference yourself!

#####################################

ExcellentHost Enterprises (ExcellentHost.com) is a registered business name of the Canadian company CIAN Technologies Inc., which is proud to offer a full line of Shared, Reseller, Windows, VPS and dedicated hosting packages. Our offices are located in multiple locations, including Canada, US and UK.

Our servers boast Quad Processor Intel Xeon with fast 15K RPM SCSI hard drives, RAID-10, free daily remote backups, free migration assistance and more. Enjoy our newly upgraded and non-oversold space and bandwidth plans for 2011, with extreme performance and reliability.

#####################################

Featured US Datacenter (Choice of Seattle, Dallas or Washington, D.C.) Specials:

.:: Multi-Domain Shared Hosting Plans ::.

++ SimpliPRO ES-2

--> 1 GB RAID-10 Protected Space, 25 GB Premium Bandwidth
    --> Excellent for beginners in need of low cost, yet plentiful bandwidth and space
    --> cPanel 11 with RVSkin (Multilingual), Fantastico Deluxe

--> 20 IMAP/POP Email Accounts
    --> 4 Additional Full Website Domains & 4 Parked Domains
    --> 5 MySQL Databases
    --> R1Soft CDP Daily Remote Backups with versioning, plus daily Local Full Backups

--> Perl, Python, Native & latest PHP 5.3.6/MySQL 5.1.x support, with PHP eAccelerator, FastCGI, Zend, IonCube, mod_rewrite and more modules available!
    --> FTP Accounts, Cron Jobs, Web Statistics
    --> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
    --> SSH Access Available on Request (with ID)
    --> Runs Wordpress, MediaWiki, Joomla, vBulletin, IPB, OScommerce and many other popular scripts!

--> Guaranteed 100% No Overselling and Low # of Sites per Server Ratio!

and much more for only:

Lifetime Price-Locked, NO LONG-TERM CONTRACT $5.99/month (USD pricing)

=============================

Also see our popular SimpliLITE ES-1 for only $3.99/month, PrimePRO ES-4 with 3GB space and 60GB bandwidth for $9.99/month, as well as our ultimate all-inclusive shared hosting package, ExcellencePRO ES-6, which boasts a whopping 6GB space and 100GB premium Tier 1 bandwidth at a competitive price!

==============================================

Featured UK Datacenter (London, England) Specials:

.:: Multi-Domain UK Shared Hosting Plans ::.

++ Prime ESK-3

--> 3 GB RAID-10 Protected Space, 50 GB Premium Bandwidth
    --> Generous amount of 100% non-oversold resources at a low price!
    --> cPanel 11 with RVSkin (Multilingual!), Fantastico Deluxe

--> 30 IMAP/POP Email Accounts
    --> 5 Additional Full Website Domains & 5 Parked Domains
    --> 10 MySQL Databases
    --> R1Soft CDP Daily Remote Backups with versioning & Local Full Backups

--> Perl, Python, Native & latest PHP 5.3.6/MySQL 5.1.x support, with PHP eAccelerator, FastCGI, Zend, IonCube, mod_rewrite and more modules available!
    --> FTP Accounts, Cron Jobs, Web Statistics
    --> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
    --> SSH Access Available on Request (with ID)
    --> Runs Wordpress, MediaWiki, Joomla, vBulletin, IPB, OScommerce and many other popular scripts!

--> Guaranteed 100% No Overselling and Low # of Sites per Server Ratio!

and much more for only:

Lifetime Price-Locked, NO LONG-TERM CONTRACT $7.99/month (USD pricing)

========================

**UNTIL MAY 30, 2011: Enter rebate code "SPRING2011" during order time, and receive an instant 25% off ANY SHARED OR RESELLER plan for the FIRST MONTH of service for your account!

*Applicable on first month of service only. Subsequent months will have regular pricing applied.
    ========================

Searching for other types of webhosting packages? See any of the following for a detailed description of our service offerings:

=> Reseller Hosting Packages - US Datacenter or UK Datacenter

=>Windows VPS - Canadian Datacenter

=> Virtual Private Servers (VPS) - US Datacenter or UK Datacenter

=> Dedicated Servers - US Datacenter or UK Datacenter

==============================================

Still wondering about our reputation? Here are several recent Testimonials from our sister company, PolurNET.com:
    REAL Reviews on Authoritative Discussion Forums and Many Sites! ::
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19,
    20, 21, 22, 23

==============

I've been a client of ExcellentHost for 4 years. I originally upgraded from PolurNet when I moved from shared to VPS and later to dedicated server at ExcellentHost as my site grew.

My experience with ExcellentHost has been positive and I rarely contact them regarding a technical problem, but when I do they offer full support, even if the problem is entirely of my own making.

They are professional, courteous, and always prompt in their replies. The uptime has been phenomenal, I never experienced any downtime in my 4 years of having an account.

- Diego B., socialdot.com
    During the six years I've been creating and maintaining websites, I've use about seven different hosting companies - from expensive to discount hosts. None of them have matched the quality of service I've received from ExcellentHost. Their support staff are friendly, knowledgeable, respectful and eager to solve any problems I run into. And they're willing to go the extra mile to make my job easier, including transferring sites from other hosts for new accounts. I feel ExcellentHost has an unbeatable combination of reliability, reasonable prices, and great support. When people ask me to recommend a hosting company, I send them to Excellenthost.

- Charles N., infobizhost.com
    >> S E E M O R E @ webhostingjury.com

==============================

If there is one company you need to trust for all your hosting needs, be sure to check ExcellentHost; you'll definitely be impressed that we go the extra mile to earn your trust!

We look forward having you as one of our valued customers! If you have any questions, please call us at 1-888-U-GO-CIAN (846-2426) ext.2, or contact us via one of the methods at our support center, http://support.excellenthost.com or email sales[at]excellenthost.com

Warm Regards,
    ExcellentHost Enterprises Staff

**© 2011 CIAN Technologies Inc., d/b/a ExcellentHost Enterprises. All rights reserved. Do not attempt to copy format of this sales thread**
    •• polur.net | Premium web hosting solutions you can trust since 2004••
    High performance NVMe SSD, CloudLinux & LiteSpeed hosting with Canadian datacentres

Common Sales Questions:

1) Do you provide backups?

Yes, we employ R1Soft CDP backups for a consistent daily backups to our remote servers, which is both low on resources and easy to use. In fact, our backup software is directly integrated into cPanel for customers to restore individual files or databases without contacting support.

We also perform full cPanel server backups on a regularly scheduled basis.

2) Why do you offer less space/bandwidth than other providers?

We are different from most hosting companies as we stick to our 100% Anti-Overselling Guarantee and Low Number of Sites-Per-Server Ratio. This ensures the maximum performance and uptime on all our servers, which is the key reason why thousands of customers have been with us for over 6 years and counting.

Tired of downtime, slow servers, or lack of support? You'll see why we work differently at ExcellentHost -- you get all the resources you paid for and a completely hassle-free webhosting experience.

3) How easy is it to upgrade?

Our billing system allows for easy upgrades between any shared or reseller plans. Additionally, as your needs expand, we also offer convenient and low-cost VPS and dedicated servers, so you will never need to switch to another host.

4) What payment methods do you accept?

We accept all credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover), as well as PayPal, mail-in checks and Interac Online

5) Can you transfer my website from my old host?

Depending on what control panel your old host used, we can transfer your website for free, or for a nominal charge. Please contact our sales department to learn more

6) Do you offer uptime guarantees?

We do actively enforce our uptime policies to ensure all-around reliability and response times 24/7. We still have servers with over 99.9% uptime statistics from 2005.

If in the unlikely event we fail to meet our 99.9% guarantee on a certain server, you may be eligible for a partial uptime credit, by contacting our billing department before the end of the month in question, when stats are publicly available on our site. Contact us for further details.

---

For the most value and savings, make sure to place your order today!
    •• polur.net | Premium web hosting solutions you can trust since 2004••
    High performance NVMe SSD, CloudLinux & LiteSpeed hosting with Canadian datacentres