K-Disk.net - Service Paid twice but SUSPENDED yet

K-Disk Networks (k-disk.net) is a brand of Root Level Technology, LLC. I have a Master Reseller's account with it.
    I knew about it here in WHT:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1183661

Client service URL (in Paypal): hostandstore.com

I will not talk about others problems I had with them. I will focus in this case: In August, 12th, 2013 I paid (via Paypal) the service. ID: 09P2___1872326211

As I received a message that I did not make the payment today at 2am, I paid today (August, 19th - ID 4J8101___D807635G), AGAIN and the service has been SUSPENDED for more than 17h. I opened a ticket and no reply until now. Ticket subject: [Ticket ID: 922832] Service Suspension for a PAID service

In fact, I received an automatic reply: "Thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below."

All domains hosted have the same message: "Account Suspended This Account Has Been Suspended"

I am having a lot of problems with my clients for this RIDICULOUS situation. No reply. All domains are not working (suspended).

The owner (or new owner) of Root Level Technology is a member of this forum? Does this company already exist?

RLT's support desks are a mess. I'm not surprised.
    The hosts went from bad to worse. I didn't think it was possible. I was wrong.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

All my support tickets were replied by the same person.

I received the message the payment was done in the final of the process and.. the problem is there and no reply.

I opened the ticket today. Today is MONDAY, not sunday. So, after all this time I think they could read a ticket in HIGH level priority.

For a big company? \o/ The same person reply my tickets since the first day. I imagined it was a company with only ONE person.

I hope he can be ALIVE.

A lot of messages from clients.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonDF View Post
    K-Disk Networks (k-disk.net) is a brand of Root Level Technology, LLC. I have a Master Reseller's account with it.
    I knew about it here in WHT:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1183661

Client service URL (in Paypal): hostandstore.com

I will not talk about others problems I had with them. I will focus in this case: In August, 12th, 2013 I paid (via Paypal) the service. ID: 09P2___1872326211

As I received a message that I did not make the payment today at 2am, I paid today (August, 19th - ID 4J8101___D807635G), AGAIN and the service has been SUSPENDED for more than 17h. I opened a ticket and no reply until now. Ticket subject: [Ticket ID: 922832] Service Suspension for a PAID service

In fact, I received an automatic reply: "Thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below."

All domains hosted have the same message: "Account Suspended This Account Has Been Suspended"

I am having a lot of problems with my clients for this RIDICULOUS situation. No reply. All domains are not working (suspended).

The owner (or new owner) of Root Level Technology is a member of this forum? Does this company already exist?
    This would happen in any reseller environment once the main account was suspended

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    RLT's support desks are a mess. I'm not surprised.
    The hosts went from bad to worse. I didn't think it was possible. I was wrong.
    Do you know this personally?
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

Quote Originally Posted by cpoalmighty View Post
    Do you know this personally?
    Of course.
    WHT'ers should realize I only speak from first-hand experience.
    Or when facts are involved.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Oh sorry to hear about this...
    I noticed that K-disk has been gradually and surely going down since new management has taken over.

I understand sometimes you have to do this sin selling you company or clients.

I think its time for you to move on....