Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    More news, good and bad:

I spoke with Wells Fargo. They will open non-US accounts, but no proceeds from commercial business can be deposited there. That includes PayPal! So, for non-US PayPal accounts owners they're of no use.

I spoke with Pacific National Bank Miami (pnb dot com). They will open non-US accounts, and electronic transfers from PayPal are allright with them. But, at least for the first 6 months, the maximum daily amount withdrawable with their ATM or Debit card is $50 only. And they charge $3 per ATM withdrawal. After 6 months the maximum daily withdrawal limit may be revised upward, but that is up to their discretion. That makes withdrawing cash very expensive.

If any of you has been searching for non-US resident account, and had more success, please post your findings.
      0 Not allowed!

O, yeah! I also have some contact info:

Wells Fargo - IPB (International Private Banking)
    Tel: 1-877-314-2748 (San Francisco)

Pacific National Bank Miami
    Tel: (305) 539-7500
    I spoke with Carmen, Online Banking Services

Well, good luck ye folks...!
      0 Not allowed!

paulcoin, thanks for sharing this. u said Wells Fargo provide non-us account for PAYPAL but not for commecial bussiness. If my paypal account is personal account, can i deposite the money to Wells Fargo?

And the Pacific National Bank Miami needs the sigiture card, how do u get it? thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Wells Fargo apparently does not accept transfers from PayPal, because if someone received money into his PayPal account, that must have been from some kind of commercial transaction. Unless you receive gifts or donations throug PayPal. But these are details you'll have to discuss with them. Their direct phone # is in the forum.

PNB Miami: On the bottom left is a "Form Locator", where all forms are stored, including Signature Card, etc.
      0 Not allowed!

Pls advise how to get the notarized and legalized at the closest U.S. Embassy , i am afriad the US Embassy won't provide this service.
      0 Not allowed!

US embassy...

There's only one answer: Call your local US embassy or consulate, and...ask! No one on this forum can give you an answer, but only the US representative in your country.
    And...write and/or call the banks in question. If they really want you as a (non-US) customer, they'll be very happy to assist.
    But you'll have to do the legwork (running around with documents), fingerwork (ticking away at your keyboard or phone), or mouthwork (talking to the embassy and/or banks), yourself. Sorry, by I can't do that for you.
    Success!!!
    (...and let us know the results, please)
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by paulcoin
    O, yeah! I also have some contact info:

Wells Fargo - IPB (International Private Banking)
    Tel: 1-877-314-2748 (San Francisco)

Pacific National Bank Miami
    Tel: (305) 539-7500
    I spoke with Carmen, Online Banking Services

Well, good luck ye folks...!
    I just spoke at Pacific National Bank Miami, but they ask me 2 bank references, when they asked what they meaned, she told me that they need references from 2 banks where I have accounts there (USA)
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore
      0 Not allowed!

anyone successful

I was going through all the discussions, but could not find any outcome. If anyone is successful in finding a solutions please share. My account was in bancorp and now it is more .
      0 Not allowed!

Try at valisinternational.com

I'm opening an account there.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore
      0 Not allowed!

correct me if i'm wrong but i think valis doesn't set up bank accounts anymore but instead sells a pamphlet suggesting where to get a US bank account.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by 74s3
    I've posted before but Washington Mutal $25 to open the account (You have to visit a branch in person)

I have my checks and Visa debit card and so far i'm happy. The only downsides are no online banking as i dont have a SSN. I have to call them with any questions that i may have regarding the account.
    no online banking = Virtually useless!
      0 Not allowed!

Boeki, Valis are again setting up bank accounts. They teamed up with Mt Morris Savings & Loan, Illinois. But their new terms are not so good: minimum $5,000 in your account without interest, or pay $10/month fee. Credit card costs extra, checks cost extra. A much worse deal than with Bancorp. If you don't care about tying up $5,000 "forever", then go for it.
      0 Not allowed!

Valis is opening accounts at Mount Morris Savings & Loans
      0 Not allowed!

Valis / Mt Morris

Yes, I know, but the Mt Morris terms suck. See my previous thread for details.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, Sorry, I was answering to boeki on the previus page, I dind't realized of this page

BTW, do you know another alternative?
      0 Not allowed!

you can check out ***********************

they're setting up accounts for $600 fee + $500 initial deposit for a business checking account according to their website. their personal checking requires only $200 for initial deposit.
      0 Not allowed!

well i have an account with a bank called Peoples. I'm not a US citizen, but i live in the USA. Here is the link www . peoples . com

hope this helps......
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by AgentF
    well i have an account with a bank called Peoples. I'm not a US citizen, but i live in the USA. Here is the link www . peoples . com

hope this helps......
    Unfortunatelly no

They only open checking accounts if you live or work in Connecticut.

Anybody talk with Wellsfargo? I got an email today that they will allow me to open a bussines checking account, but I need to talk by the phone with them, I'll try to do it tomorrow.
      0 Not allowed!

Hum... I looked at the Valis sites but don't see that they are opening a bank accounts, I see they are selling a e-booklet...
    http://www2.valisinternational.com/?pg=personal

or

http://valis.org/personal/default.html
    But it looks like The Bancorp's prices because when I tryed toopen an account, I was redirected to the page below:
    https://secure.valisinternational.co...r/?pg=personal
    Please check back here in Jan/Feb.
    We are currently experiencing difficulties and
    are not accepting orders for personal accounts at this time.

To Order a Corporation or LLC click here
      0 Not allowed!

Hello everybody!

I also have the US based company and desperately seeking for such bank account. After lot and lot of searching, phone calls and emails, I found an FDIC insured bank that will open the account without reference letters and has good online banking. The only thing they require is to have some papers notarized (but you can do that at almost any US embassy around the world).

I just like to make sure that everything is OK - for now it looks almost to good to be true, so please be patient. I will report how the account opening procedure went...

Dean.
      0 Not allowed!

Another lead?

I found the following bank on the www:
    EastWest Bank of San Francisco, CA.
    https://www.eastwestbank.com/applica...it_product.asp
    But...their website info is very contradictory. On the one hand they state that if you are not a CA resident, you cannot apply online, but must appear in person at one of their branches.
    But on the other hand, you can physically fill out the online application, also if you live outside the USA.

I have not tried to contact them (yet), because I'm in the middle of applying for a US personal account directly with another bank. Because my application hasn't been accepted (or rejected) yet, it's no use to disclose their name now. But whatever the outcome, I'll let all of you know whether I succeeded or not, and then I'll give the name of the bank. So, a little bit of paience, please!

Considering Valis, David Gendron simply hasn't updated his website yet. Anyone interested in Mt Morris S&L should email him directly at dgendron@valisinternational.com, but note the less than favourable terms. But applying for ex-Bancorp customers is very easy, without much paperwork.
      0 Not allowed!

Valis is it opening accounts at Mt Morris S&L, I opened mine yesterday and is working now.

I know that's not the best deal ever, but I was in hurry.
      0 Not allowed!

Please give URL the bank.
      0 Not allowed!

Please post more info on how you opened the account.....we all need this.I was about to open one with another online service when they finally informed me that they cant do it anymore....
    I need a US Bank account so badly.....anything would like nice to me.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Jedito
    Valis is it opening accounts at Mt Morris S&L, I opened mine yesterday and is working now.

I know that's not the best deal ever, but I was in hurry.
    Opened an account at this bank too and do not want to recommend it to anyone:
    [list=a][*]$10 monthly fee for balance below $5000[*]$50 fee for mastercard[*]$300 daily limits for mastercard [/list=a]
      0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast