I need a professionally designed logo !

Hello,

I am looking at someone who would be interested to design a professional looking logo for my new venture yet to be launched.

You will be compensated in terms of advertising on my new site. The concept is an interesting one, whi am very sure you will find it useful.

I am very particular about the kind of logo and the colors, i want to have for that logo, which will reduce your work that much more.

Kindly get in touch with thru' PM or by email, so that we can can discuss further.

Thanks

I do not know anyone that will do it for free but this guys is doing them for $5. Check him out
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=125551
    I come from the land downunder

ikf,

I don't want it for free.

I am giving advertising in return for the same. I understand the site is a new one, but whoever does it for will get an option to advertise at a later stage when my site has a good traffic.

I repeat, the initiative, i am talking about is an interesting one and you will sure find beneficial if you should be interested to go ahead with this contra deal.

Thanks again

sure its a good idea but has been offered so many times before, you can say it is a good opportunity and quite possibly it is but a lot of ppl end up being suckered through sites that fail. Thats why I like cold hard cash. Good luck finding someone, I wasn't trying to be offensive just suggesting someone to you.
    I come from the land downunder

We are able to do something for you. We can do customize and have premade logos. Please PM with further details of your logo and offer.
    - http://www.vpixel.net/logos/index.php

www.1ogo.com - i need more info....just contact me on dlevit@1ogo.com