Web Designs Needed, two projects

Greetings!

I am in need of designs for two projects.

Project 1)
    The first project is a personal site with thoughts on current entertainment. The site runs on WordPress.

I would like to have a movie-themed feel to the site. This means film, movie reels, popcorn buckets, and ticket stubs. For some inspiration, see the following "free" templates: http://www.ezwpthemes.com/movie-themes.html

I like a lot of the elements they put into those.

Right now, I would really like to see this built as a child theme to the popular Arras Theme. (http://www.arrastheme.com) - but am open to not using this if a similar feel can be achieved.

If you have what it takes to create a WordPress theme with some fun movie-ish graphics, let me know!

Project 2)
    The second project is focused on a gaming theme, and is more of a resource site than a personal site like the first project.

The development work for the site is already complete. But it is entirely in plain text with no styling or graphics. This site does not run on any CMS or Blogging platforms, so no special "integration" requirements are there. The graphics are what is missing.

The theme for this site would be slime-like. Vibrant colors, with a feel like a lot of Nickelodeon slime and gak. Think "Goopy Games!" and each game has a special "Goopy" rating.

Think you have what it takes? Let me know!

How to respond:
    If you are interested in either/both of these projects, please contact me via PM on this site.
    When contacting, feel free to provide an estimate for the service, any examples, and so forth.
    I am willing to talk live via Skype or something, but please make initial contact via PM here.

Thank you!
    -Fizz

Hello Fizz,

Ideamine Technologies is a professional Web design and Development company. Can you please let em know your email address as we are not able to PM you. Our Email is sales at ideaminetech.com.

Looking forward to hear from you.
    Ideamine Technologies
    http://www.ideaminetech.com, sales(a)ideaminetech.com
    Server Management|Outsourced WebHosting Support| Managed Cloud Services

Hi Fizz,

We are interested on your assignments. we are not able to PM. Please send me the detail requirement to my email id: manikandan @optisolbusiness.com

Thanks,

Hello,

I am interested to take this up, Please send me a confirmation mail, if you are still looking someone for these projects.

Please feel free to contact me on: ashishsaxena.com@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you.

PM sent with reference and portfolio link.
    Best regards
    Music for Film, TV & Web | Post-Production AV | Graphic & Motion 2D-3D | Web Design

I am reviewing the submissions thus far (at least the ones that followed directions).

If interested there is definitely still time to let me know!