* MUST HAVE video for all online entrepreneurs!!

Hey WHTers!

There is a video that has been circulating around in one of my favorite forums but I haven't seen it mentioned here.

I have been telling my subscribers to check out this video as well...it rocks!

http://tonyrobbinstraining.com/320/i...nd-john-reese/

If you run any sort of online business, I highly recommend you check it out. It's very inspirational. One of the guys he talks to has a story that I can relate to big time.

He said all his co-workers said he was wasting his time on his online business and that he was just dreaming and would never achieve his goal. A few years later he came back to video store in his brand new Ferrari he bought through the business everyone said wouldnt work out.

The same thing happened to me when I started my first web hosting business. My friends said I was wasting my time, nothing would amount from it, etc. A lot of naysayers...

The look on their faces when I brought home my new Porsche 911 996 was worth all the hassle they gave me. Needless to say, not a single one of my friends give me crap now...in fact they all want to know how I do it.

Let me know what you all think of it!
    -Dan

Edit* Sorry submitted to the wrong section. Whoever moved that so fast...you are a true machine.
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

Great video. I watched that last week.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Question Hmm...seriously

Hmm. ddbrock1 and Aussie Bob recommend huh(Opinions respected)? Well, I don't know what it is but any time I see Tony Robbins I just think.. What a jerk! (completely unfounded...lol). I just feel like immediately disregarding any advice. This seems to have absolutely nothing to do with him, bc, I can not recall for the life of me how I even know who he is (other than him being a motivational speaker).. I think they all give me a good ol' case of the insubordinates. Could be the youth speaking

I guess if I hear another for this video, I will have to take the 30min to check it out.
    Machen N. Mathews - Coinhost.io - Founder
    Cloud - Web & Dedicated Server Hosting - Bitcoin Affiliate Program
    Cryptocurrency Accepted, Privacy Respected. @hostcoin - 720.515.1505