Thread: How to do?

How to do?

How to do Search Engine Optimization for a Software company website?

There are no differences in the world of SEO among the niches or business fields of the websites because by using some proper and standard white hat on/off page optimization projects some decent traffic plus web ranks would be gained in the long term.

there is only two best ways :

1: hire seo
    2: learn seo from online articles

Quote Originally Posted by harjos View Post
    How to do Search Engine Optimization for a Software company website?
    There are no different strategies for doing SEO of Software Development Company and other websites. Read and learn from the SEO Tutorials (lots of tutorials available on net). Do keyword research, on page and Do off page optimization (build backlinks for your website from relevant high PR websites). You can build them through Forum Submission, Blog Posting, Article Submission, Press Release Submission, Social Bookmarking.
    Mobile App Development Company
    Mobile Programming for iOs, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry

The methods are the same, the only difference is finding the websites/forums/directories that are related to your domain's niche.
    SevenL Networks - Dedicated Server and Managed Hosting

Do Normal

Do normal Seo techniques nothing special in this.

Build a diversified anchor text links..

Why don't you try finding your top competitor website and do a reverse engineering of their SEO techniques? You can check the websites link to the competitors and submit your articles to those websites.

Because of my busy schedule. I just hire SEO folks in the Philippines and they charge a very REASONABLE price and over deliver the service.

If you want to know them, just send me a PM. I'll forward their contact info for you.

You need to learn about the basics of SEO so you can distinguish between a good and bad SEO when you hire

There are a lot of people claiming to be experts but are not
    If you hire a bad seo, they can get you banned from google for months and you need to avoid that

SEO

Quote Originally Posted by daddygo View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for the link. It is very informative.

I would also advice you to learn at least basics of SEO by yourself. Even if you will decide to hire someone to help you, you have to understand what exactly help you might need! Talking about sources, Internet is full of useful information in this sphere, so good luck!

First of all get know how does the google algorithm works. There are great SEO online tools and ebooks available will help you lot.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS

at first SEO online tools and ebooks available will help you lot.

The tips and tricks, rules are same for all web sites in the world. So first read carefully the on page and off page seo factors and then carefully follow those things in your site. And be careful about generating meta tags.
    <<Please Review the Communities Guidelines>>