Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by othellotech View Post
    They also haven't been back to the thread in a week to answer the any questions ...
    A friend of mine (who's a client with them) has told me they haven't responded to tickets for 2 days now too...

hey - we are interested, please forward all information to
    riship316 ^^ gmail dot com

Please send more information to admin @ cbtserver (dot) com

oo i know now why you dont answer your clients !!!

me too..no answer..no response.. some ticket deleted.. really need some help here.. :-(

Please PM me more info and details.

As per your signature you have an L.L.C Registrations can i know in which country is your company registered .
    E5 V4 10Gbit SSD VPS Coming Soon in Dallas,TX - Enterprise VPS at fraction of cost! .
    Since 2011 - INOTECH LLC

And yeah noticed this on your website too :

https://speedwebsolutions.org/dedicated-fr.php

- 24/7/365 Tech Support via Live Phone, Chat, Email, Ticket System
    - 24/7/365 Proactive Monitoring
    - Root Access / Admin with remote desktop
    - Staff and offices onsite in the datacenter for faster turnaround

I can understand the first 3 Features could you please explain the Existence of the 4th Feature (Kimsufi Servers)
    E5 V4 10Gbit SSD VPS Coming Soon in Dallas,TX - Enterprise VPS at fraction of cost! .
    Since 2011 - INOTECH LLC

Are you in anyways related to Santrex.net ?

I see much resemblance :

Santrex.com : http://www.santrex.net/dedicated-servers.php

Santrex specializes in Denial-of-Service mitigation with DDoS protection enabled under the feature list of our Dedicated Server Hosting. All content is permitted on our Dedicated Server network - if DMCA questions arrise, they will be forwarded to the customer.

DDoS protection - Is your site or server under constant DDoS attacks, or your business is being put down by attackers? Santrex offers advanced DDoS filtering add-ons with our DDoS USA servers, which can protect you from 0.5 up to 10 GBPS, depending on the package selected. This type of protection will protect you against all types of attacks such as syn, fin, tcp, udp, and major webattacks.

NOTE - We aim to deliver our servers within 1 to 72 hours, but please keep in mind that due to hardware availability and demand on our Dedicated Hosting services, some delivery delays are possible.

Speedwebsolutions.org : https://speedwebsolutions.org/dedicated-fr.php

International Servers Located in: France

peed Web Solutions specializes in Denial-of-Service mitigation with DDoS protection enabled under the feature list of our Dedicated Server Hosting. All content is permitted on our Dedicated Server network - if DMCA questions arrise, they will be forwarded to the customer.

DDoS protection - Is your site or server under constant DDoS attacks, or your business is being put down by attackers? Speed Web Solutions offers advanced DDoS filtering add-ons with our DDoS France servers, which can protect you from 0.5 up to 10 GBPS, depending on the package selected. This type of protection will protect you against all types of attacks such as syn, fin, tcp, udp, and major webattacks.

NOTE - We aim to deliver our servers within 1 to 72 hours, but please keep in mind that due to hardware availability and demand on our Dedicated Hosting services, some delivery delays are possible.
    Since 2011 - INOTECH LLC

Dear SpeedWebSolutions.Org,

Really2 hope this transfer to new management can be asap so that we "you existing client" can get as usual support as promises and paid before.

Please.. just need to check my softaculous license (i bought myself as previous expired), i can't update as don't have the root access only reseller plan.

Thanks
    Datameg.Org

PM detail such as proof, etc

If you are still looking, MSG us at fhuard@vorticomm.ca. We would ne Very interrested.

Hello,
    On this moment the Company is not for Sale.
    Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12