Turnkeyinternet reseller facts

In November 2011,during the 'Black Friday' offer a friend of mine bought Turnkeyinternet's Ultimate reseller package as it was very cheap only $30/month for lifetime then.It had 500GB disk space,10TB bandwidth,End user support,Unlimited accounts, etc.He liked it very much and bought it.This is his first step in the hosting industry.He doesn't have any technical knowledge in WHM or Cpanel.

When I heard about it I thought it was too good to be true.But he bought it and haven't been able to start his business even today as he was busy with other matters.Now even he is in great suspension if he will actually get that much disk space and bandwidth.Over that will the servers be fast as they are selling so much resource for so little price.

Are these all overselling.We see dedicated servers providing this much resource for much large price.

Has anyone here tried their Ultimate or any other reseller package?If so please share your experience with me,I need to tell him.

I signed up with them almost 6 months ago and was fed up of their complicated system for a reseller account. You will have to take much time to learn their reseller system where they activate your account on a subdomain of your account.
    HostinPK.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting
    cPanel/CWP | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept PayPal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, and Bank payments

I took one out on the Black Friday deal and I'm still there. No problems at all.

Quote Originally Posted by XTremo View Post
    I took one out on the Black Friday deal and I'm still there. No problems at all.
    Did you take a reseller package?How are your websites loading,did you use their end user support?You see my friend is very depressed with this,he doesn't work with the package now as his exam is very close.

Yes....a reseller! Can't speak about the end user support because I do that myself.....you'll never build a business by offloading that responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by XTremo View Post
    Yes....a reseller! Can't speak about the end user support because I do that myself.....you'll never build a business by offloading that responsibility.
    End user support was the main feature he was looking for.How do you do the support yourself.Like don't you have to be there almost all the time.Do you provide e-mail ticket support?

Quote Originally Posted by sameev29 View Post
    End user support was the main feature he was looking for.How do you do the support yourself.Like don't you have to be there almost all the time.Do you provide e-mail ticket support?
    We provide everything.....you can't do this gig on a part time basis.

I bought the blackfriday deal.

Setup was a nightmare.
    The server was giving me ips that were not mine. I had to take screenshots to clue in the support dept.

Zamfoo wasnt working for migration. Had to send multiple tickets in for the support to get it right.

You dont get any shell access. So any basic server work/script install has to go to support. Support is clueless most of time or playing dumb.

Your account is capped by cloudlinux with very little resources for your accounts. You will never fill it up with clients as your cloudlinux limit will hit way before that.

The server i was on was down (webserver32) a couple of times a week. And support were telling me no. I have an account with pingdom to confirm it wasnt just my isp.

Needless to say i was gone a month later.

Good luck on starting a hosting biz with them....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyUtah View Post
    I bought the blackfriday deal.

Setup was a nightmare.
    The server was giving me ips that were not mine. I had to take screenshots to clue in the support dept.

Zamfoo wasnt working for migration. Had to send multiple tickets in for the support to get it right.

You dont get any shell access. So any basic server work/script install has to go to support. Support is clueless most of time or playing dumb.

Your account is capped by cloudlinux with very little resources for your accounts. You will never fill it up with clients as your cloudlinux limit will hit way before that.

The server i was on was down (webserver32) a couple of times a week. And support were telling me no. I have an account with pingdom to confirm it wasnt just my isp.

Needless to say i was gone a month later.

Good luck on starting a hosting biz with them....
    Can you tell the exact time of the server being down?

Other wht posters even started a thread about it

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ht=Webserver32

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyUtah View Post
    CloudLinux is enforced on a per user account level. This won't be a limiting factor in the number of accounts that can be created. Each account created will have access to its own resource allocation.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts