whmcs auto accept order after 1st payment

ok guyz

Im posting here after doing alot of research and stuff but still i couldnt find a solution.

I have 4 products and for those 4 products provisioning is set to : Automatically setup the product as soon as the first payment is received

My IPN and all correct

When a customer place an order, and make payment invoice is being marked as paid. so until that no issues, but only problem is welcome email is not sent. as soon as i login to my whmcs i see the order as Pending. I got to Accept the Order manually to send a welcome mail.. i need to make this automated and im sure there is a way..

I checked logs no errors at all..

Anyone who got this correctly? i mean there shouldnt be any manual intervention. As soon as the customer makes the payment, he should receive welcome mail. any ideas?

Thanks
    Sam

That is by default. WHMCS will always set the order "status" as Pending until you accepted it manually. Check their Docs at:
    http://docs.whmcs.com/Order_Management

It says:
    Orders always remain pending until admin review, even though the items inside them will auto activate (if set to), allowing your staff to review and process all the new orders you receive and run any manual checks or actions you deem necessary for new purchases.
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

but i have seen many hosting providers instantly send welcome mail soon after the payment

With WHMCS v5.0.3, payments made by Paypal or 2CO the service are active for that new account.

Even if you have automated setup after payment it WILL NOT work if you have other settings to prevent this.

In Admin > General Settings > Ordering > There is a checkbox:

Only Auto Provision for Existing

Tick this box to always leave orders by new clients pending for manual review (no auto setup/registration)
    Do you have this unchecked?

Unchecking this option and setting the products to set up after payment will provision the account, sent the email etc. Though you may still see in your admin console that these are still pending and you will need to manually approve them as a form of secondary review process, even if it gets setup.
    hostingcove.com | Tennessee Based Hosting Provider.
    cPanel Shared & Reseller Hosting - Domain Names
    Join thousands of happy customers. Secure & Stable
    HeroicVPS Premium KVM VPS. Ashburn / Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by HC-Ro View Post
    Even if you have automated setup after payment it WILL NOT work if you have other settings to prevent this.

In Admin > General Settings > Ordering > There is a checkbox:

Do you have this unchecked?

Unchecking this option and setting the products to set up after payment will provision the account, sent the email etc. Though you may still see in your admin console that these are still pending and you will need to manually approve them as a form of secondary review process, even if it gets setup.

Yes its unchecked, at least if the welcome email sent means never mind. but untill i accept the order he never receive welcome mail

Sam

Under the specific products/services do you have selected the email to be sent?

Example

Product Type - Shared Hosting Account
    Product Group - Web Hosting
    Welcome Email - Hosting Account Welcome Email <<

Quote Originally Posted by HC-Ro View Post
    Under the specific products/services do you have selected the email to be sent?

Example

Product Type - Shared Hosting Account
    Product Group - Web Hosting
    Welcome Email - Hosting Account Welcome Email <<

yes, its selected. the thing is when i accept the order manually welcome email is being sent and all working fine. all what i want to do it make it automated.. many of them telling its not possible but sometimes before i used whmcs and this worked for me

Its just a matter of setting it up properly. Perhaps ask your provider for help.

It is absolutely not the case that you cannot have it sent upon payment.

Hi,

You have to set the Send Welcome email in the particular product/service
    Webuzo - Multi user control panel supporting Apache, NGinx, MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, LiteSpeed, Varnish, WordPress, etc.
    Virtualizor - VPS Control Panel supporting OpenVZ, Xen, KVM and has 200+ OS Templates
    Softaculous - Auto Installer with 400+ scripts for Webuzo, cPanel, DirectAdmin, InterWorx, Plesk, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by alons View Post
    Hi,

You have to set the Send Welcome email in the particular product/service
    Already done