Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122
    Originally posted by auctionSuite
    I guess that means we're all SOL.

S.O.L., not Sol. Thought I'd better clarify that.

Don't know why, but that is the funniest I have read in all the ANz threads (yes, I have quietly read them all). I literally laughed out loud.

auctionSuite, you should get a medal for that
      0 Not allowed!

I still have not got an email from AN they banned me from access to there boards and I never posted on them. Now they say if you don't respond you will loose your data? WTF, I can't even get them to respond to me.
      0 Not allowed!

most companies if you pay for a year and dont contact them they assume you happy not that you want to cancel, anz are taking people for fools.
      0 Not allowed!

After bugging Jon about my de-activated Fantastico licenses, here's what happened:
    xAngelx Jon: now im going to block you now
    mainareajosh: thanks
    mainareajosh: that's really professional
    xAngelx Jon: your right it is
    xAngelx Jon: :-)
    xAngelx Jon signed off at 8:06:35 PM.
    Hired help... According to Ray Marsden, he won't see Kevin for a few days (that's what Kevin's mom said too), but I'll be calling Ray & Kevin's mom back tomorrow to find out more info. Ilias from Netenberg/Fantastico isn't being cooperative with the Fantastico issue - It's a fact that my licenses were all active and working, and now he's asking for around $40/license to get them re-activated. How could they work in the first place if they weren't paid for? They COULDN'T! I'm officially done doing business with Canadians I've been scammed twice this year by Canadians, and their legal system isn't as "sue-happy" as America, so I'm out of luck. God bless the lawsuit happy US of A
      0 Not allowed!

Not all Canadians are bad

Originally posted by Joshua
    I'm officially done doing business with Canadians I've been scammed twice this year by Canadians, and their legal system isn't as "sue-happy" as America, so I'm out of luck. God bless the lawsuit happy US of A
    Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by phoebs
    Not all Canadians are bad
    I'll stay away from Canadians without any sort of good business record to back it up. It's much easier to trace down fraud and recover losses when dealing with companies in the same country, however.
      0 Not allowed!

WAHHHHH GRRRRRRR!!!!
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.
      0 Not allowed!

It is quite unfair to attribute some stupid guy's behaviour with everyone in a country. If you are not interested in doing business with Canadians, it is your personal decision and I cannot comment about it. But making a general statement about Canadian business like this is not fair. Just my 2 cents.
      0 Not allowed!

After bugging Jon about my de-activated Fantastico licenses, here's what happened:
    I guess that's what can happen when the hired help is not old enough to drive yet...
      0 Not allowed!

Blame Canada!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by rishidude
    It is quite unfair to attribute some stupid guy's behaviour with everyone in a country. If you are not interested in doing business with Canadians, it is your personal decision and I cannot comment about it. But making a general statement about Canadian business like this is not fair. Just my 2 cents.
    It was sort of a joke - I've just had bad luck (to the tune of almost $800 lost between MainArea and my personal venture) with Canadians this year, or more appropriately, Canadian authorities. The FBI doesn't touch cases only involving a few hundred dollars, and the Canadian police are worthless in these situations, as well (at least the police in Peterborough). In the US, it's very easy to take someone to small claims court, but it's not worth it to go to Canada.
      0 Not allowed!

You can always file a small claim against the one guy in the states that accepted your paypal money.
    Plain Fast Small Business Web Hosting & Server Management
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by auctionSuite
    I thought she was going to be heading off to Botswana after that to help set up the computers she donated to the local schools there?

<!-- /\/\/\/\ -->
    Okay, okay....Sorry. Couldn't resist.
    <!-- \/\/\/\/ -->
    Probably, that's where all the servers have gone.
      0 Not allowed!

New Angel Networkz Fan Site:

FallenAngelNetworkz.Com
    AngelNetworkzSucks.Com
    <<See rules for signature setup>>
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by optimumd
    New Angel Networkz Fan Site:

FallenAngelNetworkz.Com
    AngelNetworkzSucks.Com

ooooooh! bedtime reading
      0 Not allowed!

Hello All,

I have been with AN and things were going fine till a few days back. Yes, I prepayed for 3 months and suddendly today, 15 mins back, the server is down.

We took a dedicated server with them and things were going just fine till now.

Even AngelNetworkz.net is down, I cannot post to their forums etc.

What can I do? Probably tomorrow, it will be one month of service with them.

Should I wait or take the money back?

Thanks.

-- Mike
      0 Not allowed!

Good luck getting the money back, but I would run anyways
      0 Not allowed!

I'll stay away from Canadians without any sort of good business record to back it up. It's much easier to trace down fraud and recover losses when dealing with companies in the same country, however.
    I was blantantly ripped off for $400 by a canadian. he resides at TargetPc dot you know what.

I had absolutely no recourse. Never do business out of the country again.
      0 Not allowed!

Letz not go off topic. This is about how to file complaint against Donna and AN not whether we can do business with Canadians. Probably this thread has lived its life and Mods can consider closing it.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by rishidude
    Probably this thread has lived its life and Mods can consider closing it.
    Pretty.... pretty pretty please....

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by mginc

Even AngelNetworkz.net is down
    now where getting somewhere, unless some of you DoSed 'em and showed em the doar i didnt believe you guys at first but id admit that managed.com's seems to be the only one left standing

-good luck guys
    gilbert

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit/ Added Information:
    216.66.18.189 is there servers ip address according to http://whois.sc/AngelNetworkz.net there hosted in New York at Tailor Made Servers.
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.
      0 Not allowed!

I do think you are correct this thread has long lived past it's use by date.
    CLOSED.

Wish the best of luck to all former AN clients.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122