Seeking right hand person "partnership".

I've been seeking a partner for a while now. I've yet to find the right person for this position.

I'm looking for someone who is well skilled in the hosting industry. If you know graphic / web design then this will be a great skill.

I already have had server and software for a while just need a design / template.

US residents only and please no outsourcing what so ever. This is for single person only not a company offering their services to me thanks.

I would like to offer shared SSD hosting with cpanel for a reliable price.

If you have skills in this industry and have done this before then it's a big plus and you may apply today email me at greg@ssdmysite.com I will reply back as soon as I could.

Much appreciated for taking a look at this thread and good luck.

About pay we will split up profits equally we can discuss more on Skype / any other type of communication.

THIS IS NOT AN OFFER FOR INVESTMENT!

I am very interested in becoming business partners and would like for you to contact me anytime on Sunday's. If you are contacting me via M-F then you will need to speak with me after 7 PM CST (I am in office and making sure my construction business stays up and going so I am working nearly 14 hours a day on that project -- but basically we are a Web Design Firm, Web Hosting, IT Consulting, Architectural Engineering, Construction, Business Marketing, and International Publicist Corporation. We are looking to get into the Interactive Online World rather than just construction. I had a web hosting, domain registration, design, IT consulting, gaming division (providing game servers, web hosting for gamers, web designs for gamers, and more and development.

I was very success until I had over 33.4 million dollars worth of damaged computers/buildings, hard/soft ware damaged as well as all the buildings and paperwork in the recent storms, snows, tornado bound weather, and earthquakes. I'd like to get back on my feet and develop something that people will always have a reason to come back to my business. I know how to work clients to where they will NEED the web hosting, designs, development, the consulting on how to use it and where to put in the home or the office.

Thanks,

David Merritt
    Thanks,
    David “JR” Merritt | Owner | MC, Corporation™ by Merritt & Company Corp.İ