Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You can post it StylexNetworks.
    Freelance Web Designer & Web Host
    Dotcommakers- Animated banners, Website Templates, WordPress Themes - me [at] rakesh.in
    The Reliable Host - Shared & Reseller hosting
    End user support | CloudFlare | SEO Tools | Daily backups on 2 locations

Your machine required some tuning in the operating system's parameters.

Results:

4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=1 time=0.3 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=2 time=0.6 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=3 time=0.6 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=4 time=0.6 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=5 time=0.4 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=6 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=7 time=0.6 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=8 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=9 time=0.6 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=10 time=1.1 ms

--- . (ext3 /dev/xvda1) ioping statistics ---
    10 requests completed in 9007.3 ms, 1744 iops, 6.8 mb/s
    min/avg/max/mdev = 0.3/0.6/1.1/0.2 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=3 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=5 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=7 time=0.4 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=8 time=0.4 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=9 time=1.2 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=10 time=0.6 ms

10 requests completed in 9009.2 ms, 1778 iops, 6.9 mb/s
    min/avg/max/mdev = 0.3/0.6/1.2/0.2 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=2 time=0.9 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=3 time=0.7 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=5 time=0.6 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=6 time=1.0 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=7 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=8 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=9 time=0.5 ms

10 requests completed in 9007.8 ms, 1628 iops, 6.4 mb/s
    min/avg/max/mdev = 0.3/0.6/1.0/0.2 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=3 time=1.0 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=4 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=5 time=1.0 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=8 time=0.4 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=9 time=1.1 ms

10 requests completed in 9008.3 ms, 1516 iops, 5.9 mb/s
    min/avg/max/mdev = 0.3/0.7/1.1/0.3 ms
    date;dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=1M count=512 conv=fdatasync;rm -
    Fri Apr 26 10:49:48 IST 2013
    512+0 records in
    512+0 records out
    536870912 bytes (537 MB) copied, 3.04974 s, 176 MB/s

date;dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=1M count=512 conv=fdatasync;rm *
    Fri Apr 26 10:49:25 IST 2013
    512+0 records in
    512+0 records out
    536870912 bytes (537 MB) copied, 4.11358 s, 131 MB/s

Fri Apr 26 10:50:03 IST 2013
    512+0 records in
    512+0 records out
    536870912 bytes (537 MB) copied, 4.13331 s, 130 MB/s

Fri Apr 26 10:50:17 IST 2013
    512+0 records in
    512+0 records out
    536870912 bytes (537 MB) copied, 3.98494 s, 135 MB/
    After tweaking the machine results had significantly improved. However, after a few hours performance was effected by an abuser which was taken care of immediately.
    Last edited by Stylex Networks; 04-26-2013 at 01:37 AM.
    StyleX Networks - Fully Managed Cloud VPS
    Sales: 1-855-4STYLEX (478-9539)
    Email: sales@stylexnetworks.com
    Twitter: @StyleXNetworks

After some tweak by them ioping is improved

root@server [~]# ioping -c10 .
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=1 time=0.4 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=2 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=3 time=0.6 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=4 time=1.1 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=5 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=8 time=1.0 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=9 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from . (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=10 time=0.5 ms

10 requests completed in 9008.2 ms, 1623 iops, 6.3 mb/s
    min/avg/max/mdev = 0.4/0.6/1.1/0.2 ms
    Last edited by rakeshraja; 04-26-2013 at 01:37 AM.
    Freelance Web Designer & Web Host
    Dotcommakers- Animated banners, Website Templates, WordPress Themes - me [at] rakesh.in
    The Reliable Host - Shared & Reseller hosting
    End user support | CloudFlare | SEO Tools | Daily backups on 2 locations

Quote Originally Posted by Stylex Networks View Post
    The graph clearly say otherwise, that your machine is not at idle.

I apologize however we can't perform any miracles. Based on your usage, your resources are too little and are directly effecting your performance. At this point the only solution is to upgrade your resources.
    Stylex - could you create a new test VM with the same specs as the OP and run the ioping tests in that? That would show that the issue is likely to be down to something within his VM, rather than the limits on the VM being unreasonably low?

Quote Originally Posted by rscott101 View Post
    Stylex - could you create a new test VM with the same specs as the OP and run the ioping tests in that? That would show that the issue is likely to be down to something within his VM, rather than the limits on the VM being unreasonably low?
    I would love to see the results of this as well. Have been thinking about getting some services with StyleX but this thread does have me a little concerned.

While I do realize it's a very small VPS...offering services that are using max CPU while running idle would just be a bad practice. So seeing proof that it is indeed the clients VPS and not all VPS's of this package size would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel B View Post
    I would love to see the results of this as well. Have been thinking about getting some services with StyleX but this thread does have me a little concerned.

While I do realize it's a very small VPS...offering services that are using max CPU while running idle would just be a bad practice. So seeing proof that it is indeed the clients VPS and not all VPS's of this package size would be nice.
    There is no way for us to artificially raise the CPU usage while a machine is idle with out having direct access to the machine. even if we could it really doesn't benefit us. SImply going by the graph and the cpu priority limitations (which are very little), the usage is too high. While the machine is idle, that does not mean there are not processes running in the background. I also want to mention that due to this specific reason (performance issues, high usage, etc) we no longer offer plans with low amounts of resources. This plan was discontinued a long time ago.

Such specs are not an ideal environment for running everything. We offer a 7 day money back guarantee and I would not have any problem extending your refund policy if this is what concerns you.
    Last edited by Stylex Networks; 04-26-2013 at 11:58 AM.

I also want to mention that due to this specific reason (performance issues, high usage, etc) we no longer offer plans with low amounts of resources. This plan was discontinued a long time ago.
    That's all I needed to hear...this was my main concern. Offering a plan like this just didn't seem like a very moral thing to do, so seeing that you no longer offer it for that reason satisfies me. Thank you!

The OP did say he was running a clean install of Debian 5 (presumably from your template ?) .

Your site doesn't appear to mention any CPU limits with the current Cloud VPS plans? I've checked the TOS & AUP - no mention anywhere.

The OP did say he was running a clean install of Debian 5 (presumably from your template ?) .

Your site doesn't appear to mention any CPU limits with the current Cloud VPS plans? I've checked the TOS & AUP - no mention anywhere.
    I can only go by facts. CPU graphs do not lie, the machine is clearly not idling based on the graph. As stated previously a machine with such low amounts of resources isn't an ideal environment for running everything. The OS template it self has to be tuned and optimized, hence we no longer offer such plans with low amounts of resources.

Unless specifically stated, in a virtualization environment no one allocates 100% of a core. We do offer plans with dedicated cores, however those are private nodes and are a completely different setup.

This the logic we use for CPU allocation (Cloud VPS plans):

We use the following in every Hypervisor: CPU: Dual Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5620

We assign 2 cores, 14% priority per 1GB of RAM. For example within our Super plan, you are allocated 12 cores, 84% priority. This really isn't a low amount, you are also able to burst within each core (fair usage), also having more than 1 core will always maximize your bursting capability. We have clients running exchange servers to resource intensive applications on a daily basis, none have any issues.

They seem reasonable limits, but wouldn't it make sense to publish them somewhere on your site?

They seem reasonable limits, but wouldn't it make sense to publish them somewhere on your site?
    In your client panel, it will clearly state that you have x amount of cores and x amount of CPU priority.

When you are creating the machine you have to scale your RAM, HDD, CORES, and CPU priority. We really aren't hiding anything.

You are under the impression that we allocate the cores and then adjust the % per core as we please. This isn't the case, the client knows exactly how much CPU priority they have and exactly how much they are allocating when they are creating each machine.
    Last edited by Stylex Networks; 04-26-2013 at 12:40 PM.

In your client panel, it will clearly state that you have x amount of cores and x amount of CPU priority.

When you are creating the machine you have to scale your RAM, HDD, CORES, and CPU priority. We really aren't hiding anything.

You are under the impression that we allocate the cores and then adjust the % per core as we please. This isn't the case, the client knows exactly how much CPU priority they have and exactly how much they are allocating when they are creating each machine.
    No - I'm not under that impression at all. Please do not invent statements on my behalf.
    My point is that a potential client has no access to this information.

On the ordering page, you specify number of cores, RAM and storage. No hint of information about cpu priority.

No - I'm not under that impression at all. Please do not invent statements on my behalf.
    My point is that a potential client has no access to this information.

On the ordering page, you specify number of cores, RAM and storage. No hint of information about cpu priority.
    This is something we can definitely do, I see no problem with that.

Exclamation

This is something we can definitely do, I see no problem with that.
    And this is what makes me stick with stylex even after recent major downtime.

Are they one of the best hosts ? Not yet !
    Would they be one soon ? Seems so !
    Why ? They take feedback in a positive way.

In my starting days with them, it was annoying how their staff needed root password each time and this delayed things. Now i posted a ticket about it and how other providers i am with do not ask for it. They considered it and in Interests of customers, gave up on that policy.

Their staff has always been non-temperamental and I know one when i spot one .
    If you're hunting with 1 Bullet, wait for a clean shot !

How many months free did you get to post this?

This company is horrible.

The CEO is a blatant liar.

They don't provide what they advertise.

They provided a product that was not useable. I could not idle the VPS (Clean Debian install, NO running service, no apache, no email, no databases, nothing!) and I was told I was using too many resources.

This is Fraud. If you offer a service it should be useable.

Now they don't offer it anymore, After I complained.

did I get a refund? nope, Nothing.

I had to call my credit card company and do a charge back. Which I hate to do but come on, if I don't get what is advertised what am I supposed to do?

They have VERY frequent downtime.
    Poor support.
    Poor network.

Stay away from these guys, even for a play ground. A provider such as Digital Ocean would be way better or any one of the established providers found on low end talk.

I found the advertisement that I used to sign up. No where does it say I can't do anything but Idle:

With plenty of other providers I have ran plenty of stuff within 256 megs of ram. Munble servers, even Nginx/mysql (tweaked) and php for basic wordpress sites.

Again I say, this VPS had NONE of the above on it. It was a basic install. When I noticed performance problems doing things like updates I started investigating the problem and found the IO was the same speed as a floppy disk! When I opened a ticket I was told I was abusing the plan.
    Small Plan
    256 MB RAM
    10 GB HDD
    300 GB Bandwidth per month
    1 IPv4 Address
    Free /64 block of IPv6 (On request)
    OnApp Cloud platform
    Features: Xen Hypervisor, Automatic Fail over, Instant Scalability, RAID-10 storage, KVM console access, Load balancing and Auto-Scaling (Additional charges apply)

Quote Originally Posted by chatbox View Post
    And this is what makes me stick with stylex even after recent major downtime.

Are they one of the best hosts ? Not yet !
    Would they be one soon ? Seems so !
    Why ? They take feedback in a positive way.

In my starting days with them, it was annoying how their staff needed root password each time and this delayed things. Now i posted a ticket about it and how other providers i am with do not ask for it. They considered it and in Interests of customers, gave up on that policy.

Their staff has always been non-temperamental and I know one when i spot one .
    Last edited by luma; 04-30-2013 at 06:26 PM.

They offered me lifetime free cloud with 128 GB RAM and 2 return tickets to LA each year x 10 years. Did'nt you see their special on site's homepage about the same ?

Tell us more about it. What did he/them lied about ? Please enlighten this community.

Now about the other part , reading all through the pages of this thread, they claim you were on their network for 1 whole year and If thats true, Its irrational to say that they did not offer you a refund for If something was working fine for 300 days and it failed now, it would'nt be an idle installation qualifying for a refund, would it ?

Frequent downtime ? Yes, had twice in past 2 months but that would'nt classify them as frauds, would it ? Search my posts and i had a billing issue with them in early april but calling names was'nt the route i took. Situations can be sorted out in a much dignified way by stating facts and not just by throwing around words like they are liars and users here get paid to post etc. etc.

I suggest you first calm down, get your facts straight and see this situation from a non-prejudiced point of view for until then, you'll keep calling them names and it would'nt help.
    Last edited by chatbox; 04-30-2013 at 06:35 PM.
    If you're hunting with 1 Bullet, wait for a clean shot !

Quote Originally Posted by luma View Post

This company is horrible.

They don't provide what they advertise.

They provided a product that was not useable. I could not idle the VPS (Clean Debian install, NO running service, no apache, no email, no databases, nothing!) and I was told I was using too many resources.

This is Fraud. If you offer a service it should be useable.

Now they don't offer it anymore, After I complained.

did I get a refund? nope, Nothing.

I had to call my credit card company and do a charge back. Which I hate to do but come on, if I don't get what is advertised what am I supposed to do?

They have VERY frequent downtime.
    Poor support.
    Poor network.

Stay away from these guys, even for a play ground. A provider such as Digital Ocean would be way better or any one of the established providers found on low end talk.

I found the advertisement that I used to sign up. No where does it say I can't do anything but Idle:

With plenty of other providers I have ran plenty of stuff within 256 megs of ram. Munble servers, even Nginx/mysql (tweaked) and php for basic wordpress sites.

Again I say, this VPS had NONE of the above on it. It was a basic install. When I noticed performance problems doing things like updates I started investigating the problem and found the IO was the same speed as a floppy disk! When I opened a ticket I was told I was abusing the plan.
    Small Plan
    256 MB RAM
    10 GB HDD
    300 GB Bandwidth per month
    1 IPv4 Address
    Free /64 block of IPv6 (On request)
    OnApp Cloud platform
    Features: Xen Hypervisor, Automatic Fail over, Instant Scalability, RAID-10 storage, KVM console access, Load balancing and Auto-Scaling (Additional charges apply)
    I have went over this several times, an environment with limited amounts of resources requires tuning and optimization at an intermediate level.

We never stated that you were abusing the plan, if you were then you would have been suspended.

based on the CPU graph of your machine and your resources allocation, your CPU usage was too high. You have had the same plan for more than a year, our environment has not changed since then.

And again I say: Why offer it in the first place if it can't sustain a VPS that is Idle without affecting IO to the point of not being useable?

What was the point of this VPS if I could not run anything on it?

Once you realized that this plan was not viable why did you not offer a refund? "Sorry, this plan can't do anything but Idle so here is a credit so you can upgrade your plan, sorry about that" Simple.

Also yes I had it a year but I did report IO problems MANY times. You moved me to a new SAN at one point, you told me the SAN was having issues, etc.

So again I ask you for a straight answer:

If your resource limit can't sustain a VPS that is at idle yet you are making me pay/not refunding me how is it not fraudulent?

That would be like Ford selling me a car with a 5HP engine and promising it will be just fine, great on gas and will work great, only to find out it does not have enough power to leave the driveway and Ford telling me "ooops, our fault, that engine can't handle it but too bad so sad, you are now forced to pay for it"

I have went over this several times, an environment with limited amounts of resources requires tuning and optimization at an intermediate level.

We never stated that you were abusing the plan, if you were then you would have been suspended.

based on the CPU graph of your machine and your resources allocation, your CPU usage was too high. You have had the same plan for more than a year, our environment has not changed since then.

Quote Originally Posted by luma View Post
    And again I say: Why offer it in the first place if it can't sustain a VPS that is Idle without affecting IO to the point of not being useable?

What was the point of this VPS if I could not run anything on it?

Once you realized that this plan was not viable why did you not offer a refund? "Sorry, this plan can't do anything but Idle so here is a credit so you can upgrade your plan, sorry about that" Simple.

Also yes I had it a year but I did report IO problems MANY times. You moved me to a new SAN at one point, you told me the SAN was having issues, etc.

So again I ask you for a straight answer:

If your resource limit can't sustain a VPS that is at idle yet you are making me pay/not refunding me how is it not fraudulent?

That would be like Ford selling me a car with a 5HP engine and promising it will be just fine, great on gas and will work great, only to find out it does not have enough power to leave the driveway and Ford telling me "ooops, our fault, that engine can't handle it but too bad so sad, you are now forced to pay for it"
    You were able to use this plan for more than a 1 year, suddenly you are not able to. Our environment has not changed since then. Your machine is clearly NOT idling based on the CPU graph. We still have customers that are on these plans and have no issues. As stated above, plans with limited resources require tuning and optimization. The plan was advertised as "Unmanaged".

Based on your history, you never once requested a refund until a few days ago. Therefore, no a refund will not be issued for a plan that was purchased a year ago. Our refund policy clearly stated the following: 7 day refund policy guaranteed, no questions asked.

The moment you threatened us with a chargeback, is the moment where we cut off all ties.

I really apologize, however I cannot be of any further assistance. Best of luck to you.
    Last edited by Stylex Networks; 04-30-2013 at 07:38 PM.

I think they highly oversale vps,

that was my impression when i test a vps with them before.

Quote Originally Posted by navanava View Post
    I think they highly oversale vps,

that was my impression when i test a vps with them before.
    Do you have a ticket #? I would be more than happy to look into this for you. We use Xen, therefore RAM is dedicated. In regards to CPU, as mentioned in previous posts we allocate a certain number of cores and guarantee a %. We also do allow bursting within each core (Fair usage).

Automatically assume overselling lol

I used them up until a few months back (and I am considering using them again). I never got the impression that they were overselling. On the contrary, I got the impression that they were trying to put proactive measures in place to try to mitigate abuse. Actually, I appreciate knowing, at a minimum, what resources I have. That way, I don't feel like I'm rolling the dice when I use a host.

These are what I got:

2GB RAM, 3 CPU each 7% :
    root@888 [/usr/local/src/ioping-0.6]# ioping -c 10 /
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=1 time=0.3 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=2 time=0.9 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=3 time=0.6 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=4 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=5 time=32.1 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=6 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=7 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=8 time=0.9 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=9 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=10 time=0.8 ms

--- / (ext3 /dev/xvda1) ioping statistics ---
    10 requests completed in 9039.9 ms, 265 iops, 1.0 mb/s
    min/avg/max/mdev = 0.3/3.8/32.1/9.5 ms
    root@888 [/usr/local/src/ioping-0.6]# ioping -c 10 /
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=1 time=0.3 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=2 time=0.6 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=3 time=0.7 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=5 time=0.7 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=7 time=7.9 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=8 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=9 time=100.5 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=10 time=0.5 ms

10 requests completed in 9115.0 ms, 89 iops, 0.3 mb/s
    min/avg/max/mdev = 0.3/11.3/100.5/29.8 ms

And this one is 256Mb RAM, 1 Cpu 7%:
    [/usr/local/src/ioping-0.6]# ioping -c 10 /
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=1 time=1.3 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=2 time=0.7 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=3 time=2.2 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=4 time=201.5 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=5 time=1.1 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=6 time=1.7 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=7 time=0.9 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=8 time=1.5 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=9 time=14.1 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=10 time=48.6 ms

10 requests completed in 9275.4 ms, 37 iops, 0.1 mb/s
    min/avg/max/mdev = 0.7/27.3/201.5/59.7 ms

I guess my result is not very good too, but the 256mb vps can run cpanel dns-only with no problem.

On my 2GB/4 CPU Stylex instance, I get:

[root@***** ioping-0.6]# ioping -c 10 /
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=1 time=0.5 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=2 time=0.8 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=3 time=1.0 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=5 time=1.0 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=7 time=0.4 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=8 time=0.6 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=9 time=0.6 ms
    4096 bytes from / (ext3 /dev/xvda1): request=10 time=0.6 ms

10 requests completed in 9008.4 ms, 1509 iops, 5.9 mb/s
    min/avg/max/mdev = 0.4/0.7/1.0/0.2 ms

Now, granted, it's not quite as peppy as my RamNode 2GB, 4CPU, SSD-cached instance but, it's not bad:

[root@***** ioping-0.6]# ioping -c 10 /
    4096 bytes from / (simfs /vz/private/4885): request=1 time=0.4 ms
    4096 bytes from / (simfs /vz/private/4885): request=2 time=0.1 ms
    4096 bytes from / (simfs /vz/private/4885): request=3 time=0.1 ms
    4096 bytes from / (simfs /vz/private/4885): request=4 time=0.3 ms
    4096 bytes from / (simfs /vz/private/4885): request=5 time=0.4 ms
    4096 bytes from / (simfs /vz/private/4885): request=6 time=0.3 ms
    4096 bytes from / (simfs /vz/private/4885): request=7 time=0.4 ms
    4096 bytes from / (simfs /vz/private/4885): request=8 time=0.3 ms
    4096 bytes from / (simfs /vz/private/4885): request=9 time=0.2 ms
    4096 bytes from / (simfs /vz/private/4885): request=10 time=0.6 ms

--- / (simfs /vz/private/4885) ioping statistics ---