Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Originally posted by monster123
    I'm going to test your theory today and ask the guy at 7-11 if he can tell me which cow and farm this milk came from. Any bets on they won't tell me their source?

If he tells you, you paypal me $5

If he don't tell you, you paypal me $5

Deal?
    John Heslop
      0 Not allowed!

when you say 'tell me' I'm sure he'll tell me something just not the source
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

Yea like a robot "it comes from cow field 18874521, cow batch #145x14" thank you come again?
    John Heslop
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: targetedvisitors.info is just a reseller - don't bother

Originally posted by jheslop1
    heh, you don't have a clue. It isn't traffic from paypopup.com at all. It's from a totally different company
    On April 4th, Dan said "The only reliable source I have for UK traffic is *****/Paypopup.com..." (this is just one example that is in publicly available data) Dan has no "network of sites."

See: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...5&pagenumber=3
      0 Not allowed!

The source (in the present context) is printed on the label of the milk. The appropriate analogy is to a dairy, not individual cows. But, I am being an arse.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Re: targetedvisitors.info is just a reseller - don't bother

Originally posted by trafficman3
    Dan has no "network of sites."
    Once again, your ignorance and arrogance does nothing but make you look like a fool.

http://www.awio.com/

Dan has plenty of sites, it's in his signature. I even had that URL bookmarked. Do everyone a favor and stop with the company insults, I have no clue why the mods allow it considering it's obvious by your name that you're nothing more than a competitor.

BTW, Dan's quote states that he used them for UK traffic which he no longer provides. Therefore, chances are his current US traffic is NOT from there. Now be gone.
    Last edited by Amdac; 08-07-2004 at 02:15 AM.
    Webmaster Forum • webmastertalk.net • Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools • domainfocus.com • Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Re: Re: targetedvisitors.info is just a reseller - don't bother

Originally posted by Amdac
    Once again, your ignorance and arrogance does nothing but make you look like a fool.

http://www.dangrossman.info/

Dan has plenty of sites, it's in his signature. I even had that URL bookmarked. Do everyone a favor and stop with the company insults, I have no clue why the mods allow it considering it's obvious by your name that you're nothing more than a competitor.

Why are you being hostile? I am only raising a point. I mean that Dan has no network of sites from which hundreds of thousands of visitors could be generated as he claims.

My alleged sinister motivation has nothing to do with the legitimacy of my comments.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: targetedvisitors.info is just a reseller - don't bother

Why are you being hostile? I am only raising a point. I mean that Dan has no network of sites from which hundreds of thousands of visitors could be generated as he claims.
    Who cares? Move on with your life. Dan's company is his own business, this isn't a forum to sit and insult it.
    Website Tools • domainfocus.com • Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: targetedvisitors.info is just a reseller - don't bother

Who cares? Move on with your life. Dan's company is his own business, this isn't a forum to sit and insult it.
    I can't move on with my life. I guess I am mentally unstable.

Dan makes frequent use of this forum and others to mudsling and to insult other businesses while he is running one of the worst of the worst.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: targetedvisitors.info is just a reseller - don't bother

Dan makes frequent use of this forum and others to mudsling and to insult other businesses while he is running one of the worst of the worst.
    Your post has been reported. Dan offers great services, I've used them myself. There are many positive testimonials in these forums. If you have a problem with him, PM him. Once again, with a name like "trafficman", it's quite obvious why you feel the need to constantly repeat the same insult over and over. Grow up.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: targetedvisitors.info is just a reseller - don't bother

The topic of this thread is "'Targetedvisitors.info are they good?'

Oddly, I assumed this was the proper thread to post information, opinions, concerns, compliments and discussion regarding targetedvisitors.info. I did not know that it was limited to POSITIVE opinions and testimonials.
    Last edited by trafficman3; 08-07-2004 at 02:25 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: targetedvisitors.info is just a reseller - don't bother

Once again, with a name like "trafficman", it's quite obvious why you feel the need to constantly repeat the same insult over and over. Grow up.
    I'm not wasting my time with you any longer. Do something useful with your time, you're killing brain cells with stupidity.

This is a not a place for competitors to trash the reputation of other companies.

From rules:

Participants may not use discussions to recommend, praise, or belittle other products or services, or any company; without first hand experience of those products or services. This includes companies recommending other companies. Any post not meeting a moderator's criteria will be removed without notice.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678