Issues I have had this past week with "HostMySite.com" first it came to where it took a week for the DNS to change over that really ticked me off when 30 people on yahoo told me they could not ping it as well as my self but the HMS guys said they could. Now tonight I had a conversation on phplive with a support tech named "T** *" (sorry won't say his whole name) and he just up and said "well its pingable by us not sure you need to check with your server admin" I kept telling him I own the server it was fine 3mins ago and now it's down and not a single issue is going on with my server nor can any friend of mine on yahoo ping it. I then stated "do you all allow transferring domains to a different registrar? no repons.... yes, no?" he then left without a word. Oh that really ticked me off...

Anyone else have issues with them? They say there sales and support are online but no one picks up on phplive support for them I'm thinking of changing my IP and try to see if anyone picks up just to get even more mad, as I know phplive allows you to view the user and see if he has been there before.

Jason