JustHost or HostGator

Hi all,

I am currently planning to choose between a multidomain reseller hosting. Which one would you prefer HostGator or JustHost.

Packages for JustHost are good compared to Hostgator, but I am sure about the support that JustHost gives.

Also how is www.internet.bs for booking domains? and how is their support.

My target is to get domains from internet.bs and host on hostgator or justhost.

Please suggest.

I have reseller accounts with them. They are good. Justhost is cheaper than hostgator.

What is your budget per month?
    I've been with HostGator for a year with $25/month reseller plan. The support (especially via live chat) is great and I'm happy with their services.
    For the domain registration, I'm using enom. I don't know about internet.bs so can't tell about it.
    Web Hosting Business Guide Book - Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting
    Enter Your cPanel Login & We'll Back It Up, Every Day! - SiteAutoBackup.Com
    Got WHM instead? Enter your WHM login and we'll backup everything, everyday. It's simple.

I prefer to resellerclub.com for reseller hosting and domain. If it match with your needs then you also can think about it. As far as I know HostGator has more satisfied client than any other web host but not idea about reseller clients.

If you dont want to change host provider in 2 month dont go with justhost. Terrible uptime, terrible support.
    PremiumCoding you recieve a vivid, eye-catching coding solutions.
    Check our latest Wordpress Themes.

You will have better uptime with HostGator.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Hello,

"In rating Justhost is above than Hostgator."
    " Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. "

That's the mark of a true professional !

Pretty certain you'd receive a better service from HostGator, than with JustHost.

Quote Originally Posted by zdrifko View Post
    If you dont want to change host provider in 2 month dont go with justhost. Terrible uptime, terrible support.
    Did you use them before?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

I suggest you hostgator there server are very powerful
    Web Hosting in Pakistan -> Fast Hosting,(25 minute initial ticket response time guarantee)
    Hosting in Pakistan -> Keep your site online with Cheap Price

I've only used shared hosting from these two. Justhost's server performance was rather bad in the beginning, but them improved markedly. It was so evident and abrupt that I suspect they employed some sort of caching solution (not that it's a bad thing). Uptime with them was decent (99.91% if memory serves me right), but even that was less than Hostgator's. Overall, I was happy with both hosts. The one worrying thing about Justhost is that they're owned by EIG, and if they decide to assimilate them (migrate to their standard vDeck based solution), things would change quite a bit. However, Justhost is cPanel based, and this is very important for their customer base. A migration away from cPanel would equate to customers leaving in droves, especially resellers. So, I doubt such a move would come anytime soon.

For what its worth, both companies are notorious for overselling, however HG does tend to have more happier clients than that of Justhost. If i had to choose between the two, I'd probably go with HG.
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

What Hostgator does is simply MAGICAL..had them for years and NEVER, EVER had one complaints with them. Their uptime, server speed and reliability is just excellent. Not too sure about JustHost.
    █ -- Web Hosting - Design - Search Engine Optimization!

Quote Originally Posted by zdrifko View Post
    Agreed! Stay away from Justhost! After three years of dealing with them I finally learned and moved on. Horrible support!

I've owned a reseller account on HostGator for over 7 years. In that time I've had very few (4 or 5) customer service issues with them. The ones I've had were small, the extremely rare downed server, for the most part. All were fixed promptly, at any hour of the day or night, and whatever day of the week. You can always get someone on their live chat.
    I'm not familiar with JustHost, and if HostGator keeps this up, I doubt I ever will be.

Quote Originally Posted by CuzinMikE View Post
    I've owned a reseller account on HostGator for over 7 years.
    Nice sharing...

hostgator support is good...u always get what you pay for

Question

Quote Originally Posted by chhit View Post
    Nice sharing...
    Sincerely, or did I make some sort of webhosting fopa?

don't go to justhost WHATEVER you do.

they oversell their servers for resellers at a point where there it is so slow, that it becomes unbearable.

you will lose customers.

i was with them for nearly a year until i started to receive complaints and clients demanding refunds.