Thread: Forms question

Hybrid View

Cool Forms question

I am working on a html form which has package details. I need to give options for the customer to select the whole package or they may select the options under the package.This all went fine. If someone chooses the whole package then the options under the package need to disappear. Could someone help me with the code for this purpose?

Welcome to WHT

You can use javascript. How do they select the package? Is it a dropdown or a radio button list?

Based on the method, it's different javascript.

Also, make sure you validate the data on the server side once the data has been submitted.

Thank you for ur warm welcome. They select the package with a checkbox. If u dont mind Sea Otter could u suggest the script to me.
    Thanks for ur help.

Sheeba,

PM me (or email me at paddywagon00[AT]hotmail[dot]com) with any messenger contacts and I'll do my best to explain it

Regards,
    Patrick

Alright,

Contacted you on MSN and after our quick chat I got it working. Should be in your inbox by the time you read this

Regards,
    Patrick

Patrick,

Thanks for all your efforts . I am so sorry to say that i didnt find your message in my inbox . If u don mind could you please send it once again. Thanks again.

Regards,
    Sheeba

Sheeba,

I thought I sent this, but now that I think about it, I think I know why I might not have. This script requires explanation and a little bit of customization that would be best to do when we can talk to each other.

Please PM me with a time you are available.

Regards,
    Patrick

Originally posted by Sheeba
    Thank you for ur warm welcome. They select the package with a checkbox. If u dont mind Sea Otter could u suggest the script to me.
    Thanks for ur help.
    Sorry, I've been off the board for a day. But it looks like you got it covered

No Problem, Yeah, I am trying to get hold of Patrick today for the code.

Patrick,

I would be online for the next 4 hrs at work. Is it possible for you have a talk with me? Let me know your convenient timing. I am all excited for the glance of the code.

Regards,
    Sheeba