Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    You know, I've read a number of threads on here in the past about TP unplugging servers without warning before, and for reasons other than billing issues...

just something to consider. Servers get pulled all the time for a lot of reasons.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>
      0 Not allowed!

P-nut, it's clear it's for nonpayment, based on posts from AN themselves. You might love AN and all, but trying to cover for their issues is making you look kind of silly.

nybble, here's yet another quote from Rachel on the AN forums about the cPanel licences.

Probably some are due to a bill not yet paid, Donna is looking for those.

Others seem related to an issue between the cpanel servers and CA datacenter. Probably a router down somewhere. That's why Art is getting the message he is and some of the invalid license errors are related to that.
    I'm sure it is yet another bill not paid. I'm equally sure that AN just can't resist trying to pin the blame even partially on someone else, like this odd issue between CA and the cPanel license servers, which no one else seems to be having.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by P-nut
    You know, I've read a number of threads on here in the past about TP unplugging servers without warning before, and for reasons other than billing issues...

just something to consider. Servers get pulled all the time for a lot of reasons.
    They've already outright admitted it's a billing issue:

Texas boys have their limits, they aren't a bigger company that can wait and wait to get paid, so they've pulled some of the servers for now till the bill is paid, which, if clients had paid their bills when they were supposed to and when they said they would, Texas would be paid for already and this wouldn't have been an issue.
      0 Not allowed!

Except the reason in this instance has already been stated by ANz. Or am I mistaken?
      0 Not allowed!

Ok, well I got clients down my neck. Stupid Angelnetworkz is going to be the death of me!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by twidnet
    P-nut, it's clear it's for nonpayment, based on posts from AN themselves. You might love AN and all, but trying to cover for their issues is making you look kind of silly
    Uh not trying to cover for their issues, just pointing out that there's a lot of reasons a server can be pulled is all. I'm not privy to their financial information nor do I know the entire story so I can only give my $.02
      0 Not allowed!

So AN is supposed to have 60-90 employees but can't afford $4900 to their provider?

That is beyond laughable.
      0 Not allowed!

Uh not trying to cover for their issues, just pointing out that there's a lot of reasons a server can be pulled is all. I'm not privy to their financial information nor do I know the entire story so I can only give my $.02
    Now I dont understand... if you dont even read all that as been told about this matter why do you post about this?!?!

The situation is complicated enough for the one's that are offline for a while now... the kind of comments you are making dont make things better...

0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by nybble
    Ok, well I got clients down my neck. Stupid Angelnetworkz is going to be the death of me!
    I just moved the only paying customer I had on my ANz server to a server I have elsewhere and compensated them with three months free. They're pretty happy with the situation so I guess I came out better than most of you....

Good luck.
    It's time to kick back, pop in a From Autumn to Ashes CD, and relax.....
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by BitError
    So AN is supposed to have 60-90 employees but can't afford $4900 to their provider?

That is beyond laughable.
    At least someone is happy with all this... if you had a server on this situation maybe your humour wouldnt be the same...
      0 Not allowed!

Sure seemed that way to me, considering what AN themselves posted and considering that you always seem to be telling people to cool out when something happens, and AN either offers up the latest excuse or keeps totally quiet, but that's just my .02.
      0 Not allowed!

Does anyone have a number I can contact someone? I can't get anyone on the phone, and nobody at the helpdesk is helpful, everyone on AIM is offline and nobody will talk to me.
      0 Not allowed!

Ouch,... Not sure if I "see" the cookie crumbling or just "growing pains".

Either way, if the provider is not paid, servers get shut off.
    Don't you walk thru my words
    You got to show some respect
    Don't you walk thru my words
    'Cause you ain't heard me out yet
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by blacksmith
    Now I dont understand... if you dont even read all that as been told about this matter why do you post about this?!?!

The situation is complicated enough for the one's that are offline for a while now... the kind of comments you are making dont make things better...

Just for the record, I've been following this since this afternoon, both here and at AN's forums. Believe me, I know how frustrating it is to be sitting with one or more servers offline, not knowing why or for how long it will be down, and having customers breathing down your neck to get their sites up now. Been there, done that.

I'm sorry if what I posted is not what you want to hear, but it's a fact that there could be reasons other than billing issues that a server is pulled offline. Since I'm not an AN employee and do not have access to each server's information, I can't say that I'm 100% right or 100% wrong.

I hope those of you experiencing these problems get this resolved tonight and get a thorough explanation of exactly why your server was offline.
      0 Not allowed!

p-nut, it's not just a server that was pulled offline. It was a whole mess of them, one of mine included that is paid in full.
    But now is down and according to AN it's because some clients should have paid their bills on time.
    It's typical AN to blame the clients for their shortcomings.
    BliksemHosting.com || WEBHOST MAGAZINE & BUYER'S GUIDE Editors' Choice for Reseller Hosting
    *Exceptional Service & Uptime || True 24/7 Support & End-User Support || Industry Leading SLA
    *Shared --> Reseller --> Semi-Dedicated --> CO-OP --> VPS --> Dedicated
    *Fully Scalable --- We're the last host you'll need
      0 Not allowed!

They don't deal directly with ThePlanet, they deal with TailorMadeServers. Jose is very rational, but I believe he got tired of excuses. If he's owed $4900 by Donna, he's going to make sure he gets it. There is NO reason why any provider should miss a bill.

AN already admitted that they didn't pay the bill... but they tried shifting the blame to Jose (from TMS, for not being big enough to wait for payments) and non-paying clients (even though paying clients got shut off). Simply stated, they didn't pay their bill & didn't keep up with their own clients' billing issues.

Oh, by the way - this isn't the first time that AN's servers have been shut off due to non-payment. Think back about a year or so when their servers at BurstNet were shut off for non-payment... I lent Donna money then to get the servers back online. Obviously, things have changed since then, but there's still bad planning.

- Matt
      0 Not allowed!

Hi P-nut....

I don't think anyone here disagrees with you that there could be other causes for the servers being down, but in this case it's pretty safe to assume the cause is non-payment on the part of ANz, due at least partially to non-payment from some customers.

It's pretty hard to argue otherwise when the PTB (Donna and Rachel) have already publicly acknowledged as much.
    It's time to kick back, pop in a From Autumn to Ashes CD, and relax.....
      0 Not allowed!

I'm sorry if what I posted is not what you want to hear, but it's a fact that there could be reasons other than billing issues that a server is pulled offline. Since I'm not an AN employee and do not have access to each server's information, I can't say that I'm 100% right or 100% wrong.
    There's trying to keep youself pepped up, and then there's self-delusion. If you've been following all this then you know that someone from AN has already replied to you directly, even including your username in the response, which you quoted yourself in another post to the AN forums, where they said flat out that it's a billing issue. If you're not going to believe what they tell you, why on earth do you do business with them?
      0 Not allowed!

Whatever. Sorry I posted in the first place. I'll leave this discussion now since I have nothing further to contribute.

Again, I hope you all get your servers back online soon.
      0 Not allowed!

**** this, this is the last straw. I am leaving angelnet in a few days/hours once I get stuff sorted out.
      0 Not allowed!

we are leaving as soon as we get a current backup off of the server...
      0 Not allowed!

HAH! What do ya know, Servermatrix even gives reciepts!!! Angelnetworkz beat that!
      0 Not allowed!

HAH! What do ya know, Servermatrix even gives reciepts!!! Angelnetworkz beat that!
    Funny you mention that, this was brought to my attention by someone here on WHT... I just looked at the paypal details for the transaction between us and AN... Payment goes to a "John LaGaipa" with no receipt... Perhaps I should check out Servermatrix!
      0 Not allowed!

hmm.. either donna mercer pronounces her name differently than we do. The whole 2001 female employees who 'try their best' thing is a front. Or no wonder her payments are late, they've been getting sent to someone else this whole time =(
      0 Not allowed!

I don't care.. I am out of there soon enough anyway (I think).

I have had the worst 72 hours with them.... this is the type of bad dream admins have at night.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast