Question Using Wordpress as CMS.

Anyone tried using one of the most popular blogging software script wordpress as a CMS ?

Please share your thoughts and possibly your Wordpress CMS URL too

Thanks.
    Hardware
    Security
    techarena.in

I've seen and known a couple of people using WP as a CMS. There's also an addon
    that practically turns WP into a complete CMS system, Semiologic CMS.

I'm still studying how to turn mine into such. But it looks promising. (link's my sigfile
    below...)

Actually it's about ready to head out the door already. It's interesting that I see this now. I have only internally developed examples - expect a live site to "TAKE THE INTERNET BY STORM." Just, err, probably not mine... It's certainly do-able. The ability to add static pages AND have an instant search function is one of the primary reasons. The linking makes it so you can do ANYTHING with it you want if you can't do it internally.

KGIII
    What Hosting Should Be
    A Blog as CMS, eBay, PR, and Ads?
    My personal email: KGIII <at> KGIII <dot> INFO
    Microsoft MVP 2003/2006 Categories: Shell/User and Internet Explorer (Gł Solutions)

You can use it as a CSS, but I've been using TextPattern as a CMS since earlier this year. It's not completely out-of-the-box, but you'll have to do less than what you have to do with WP.

Check it out.

I have not, but I think clientexec's website uses wordpress (http://www.clientexec.com/newsite/wordpress/). At least it says that in the URL...
    ReflexNetworks means Happy Clients!

any developed sites for showing ?
    Hardware
    Security
    techarena.in