Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We aren't able to provide work visas however if you're able to get one on your own we will sign what is needed to facilitate it.

I am a Wintel guy..working in Hsphere ( Linux) and major part as Windows web server admin with MSSQL DB , Sharepoint and Mail server and Firewall (Visnetic) administration and handling Techno sales would I be prefered...

Sure would! Please send us over your resume if you would be able and willing to work from our houston office.

I too would love to work for hostgator but do not iwsh to relocate at this time as living costs in Houston are too expensive, but I would definately like to work for Hostgator

Hostgator.com

Can I offline you for a minute and I will send you a PM.

Look forward to hearing from you!

/bin/false
    Jason (JC) Morris, Vice President - Technology
    TechWest Hosting - Enterprise Plesk & cPanel Hosting Since 2003!
    Shared & Reseller Hosting on Dell Quad Core 5420 Servers w/ RAID 10 in Multiple Datacenters!
    Ruby on Rails, FFMPEG, Fantastico, RVSiteBuilder, RVSkins, Nightly Off-site Backups, Clustered DNS!

Hi,

This is my 4th attempt i guess, I'm trying for a long time to work abroad but you guys are not ready to help me/us get visa. I'm ready to work any where if can help me to get work permit. Yes i read this thread fully and it is mentioned that "If you're able to get a visa to work for us legally in America we would be happy to help you get here financially." but we need some initial help from your side.

Right now I'm working for a DC & server management company ezsm.net and ready to relocate any where around the world. The thing is the company who hires me should help me to get work permit.

remotesupp please pm me your resume, and your plan to get the visa. They can be very complicated to get.

Dear hostgator.com,

remotesupp please pm me your resume, and your plan to get the visa. They can be very complicated to get.
    Yes, i agree as one of my relative who has been working in USA had told me that "US Government have put CAP on VISA and they are not accepting any more VISA for 2009"

I do not know either this case will be only for Pakistan/India or its globally applied.

Best Regards.
    Tom F - VCA-WM, VCA-Cloud, VCA-DCV, CISSO, CPTE, OSCP, RHCE, RHCT
    Maxim Support - Hosting Solutions & Server Management
    Email : tom@maximsupport.com
    Web : http://www.maximsupport.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12