PHP scripts hooks into rapid share

I just wanted to ask some of you other hosters have you ever had any of you customers upload a index.php and if you actually loaded the site it showed your ip. It was a very simple script that request a encrypted script and decodes it than it connect with rapid share.

See the weird thing was I had a pre customer chat asking if it was okay to sign up for the web account before the domain was registered which I told him I had no problem with that. Next thing I know I'm getting spammed from CSF about the process and I check the ips he was connecting to which was the api of rapid share.

I check apache logs and see what was going on and it almost look like he was passing commands to the script via web address.

So my conclusion is he uses a premium account hooks into their api and was downloading through my server making it kinda anonymously. Which this isn't something I allow so I dropped permissions on the script and moved it and sent a notification to the client requesting more info on what this script is doing since it isn't a normal thing I see. Been a couple days and no response and I don't think I'll get a response all though I still continue to monitor his account for activity just incase.

Anybody ever had anything like that?

I never had anything like that when I did web hosting, I now am a file host like rapidshare. Im not sure how many files he was downloading or whatever, but he was using your fast connection to download a bunch of **** from rapidshare to his space on your server then either sharing them, making a file uploader himself and using illegal files from rapidshare as a "start up base", or he could get faster speeds to you then he could to rapidshare and he would be connecting from home and downloading them from you later (less likely but plausible; ill give him the benefit of the doubt).

He probably was using PHP GET and would send a url http://www.inodehost.com/index.php?f...apidsharfileid then it would begin downloading that file and saving it and possibly adding it to a mysql database, or just saving the files.

I hope this helps
    ~Joe