* SwiftModders WHMCS Admin Theme - Don't Settle For Ugly

The SwiftModders WHMCS Admin Theme is a completely redesigned style that makes your WHMCS admin portal look as great as it functions. It was designed with ease-of-use in mind. Let your staff know that you care about their experiences just as much as your customers. Supports WHMCS Version 5.3.7

** This theme is NOT responsive at this time. **

ORDER NOW FOR $20 ONE-TIME
    Home Page | Clients List | Settings | Client Summary | Support Ticket

Supported Browsers:
    • Chrome
    • Internet Explorer 9+
    • Firefox
    • Safari
    • Opera
    • iPad/Android Tablets

*Note: This theme has NO SUPPORT for IE versions 8 or lower.

SwiftModders - Premium WHMCS Themes, Blesta Themes, and WordPress Development
    View my top-rated WHMCS Themes trusted by over 1,000 businesses!
    █ Now offering Blesta Themes to transform your Blesta client area!

Stay away from them! We were interested and placed an order. (Maxmind have marked the order as fraudlend, because the order was not placed from our US Office). But they are overchallenged with a manual procced, i repeat " I unfortunately do not like doing manual approvals "

It is only one click to set a order and invoice to pending. I dont know, why this is a problem for this people to take this click, but it tells me, that can not be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Internoc24 View Post
    Stay away from them! We were interested and placed an order. (Maxmind have marked the order as fraudlend, because the order was not placed from our US Office). But they are overchallenged with a manual procced, i repeat " I unfortunately do not like doing manual approvals "

It is only one click to set a order and invoice to pending. I dont know, why this is a problem for this people to take this click, but it tells me, that can not be serious.
    It's unfortunate that you feel that way. I think I am well within my rights to utilize whatever protocols I see fit in order to protect my intellectual property. Yes, doing manual approves is easy in WHMCS, however the policy is not to do them. Many scammers will try and talk their way into providers approving them manually. I've done this in the past and it's come back to bite (as I explained in my ticket).

We've had a number of people purchase our theme without issue and I'm sure quite a few of them own businesses in various locations far away from their home.

If you're ordering something, why would you not use your home location so that the billing address is closer to address in which you're currently located?

I asked you to do this and you became upset and asked me to close the ticket. I don't see how that is my fault and warrants a "STAY AWAY FROM THEM" reply.

Best of luck to you!

It is ok, if you do any prevention for scam order. But it not OK, dont difference it, scammers and real interested scammers.

You see that we come from WHT, you see our account here, you see that we are serious and you also unable to make a difference and procceed the order.

We works with over 150 Company, some of them use Maxmind and from our Offices outside the USA, we have sometimes problems with Maxmind, because Maxmind think, a Cable Powered Internetline is a Proxy. Thats a Maxmind releated issue. All our Partner know this and proceed our order manually.

Why not you?

If have the right to say, stay away from them, because they are not competent, they dont like customer, they dont do anything to become customer, but they do all to lost customer. Not serious! We have open a ticket, to solve and discuss the issue with them, and all what you say was, use you Homeadress. Very serious!

We dont have the right to say, stay away from them (and thinking other about you) if you have tried to solve the issue with us. But you dont try it!

It is ok, if you do any prevention for scam order. But it not OK, dont difference it, scammers and real interested scammers.

You see that we come from WHT, you see our account here, you see that we are serious and you also unable to make a difference and procceed the order.

We works with over 150 Company, some of them use Maxmind and from our Offices outside the USA, we have sometimes problems with Maxmind, because Maxmind think, a Cable Powered Internetline is a Proxy. Thats a Maxmind releated issue. All our Partner know this and proceed our order manually.

Why not you?

If have the right to say, stay away from them, because they are not competent, they dont like customer, they dont do anything to become customer, but they do all to lost customer. Not serious! We have open a ticket, to solve and discuss the issue with them, and all what you say was, use you Homeadress. Very serious!

We dont have the right to say, stay away from them (and thinking other about you) if you have tried to solve the issue with us. But you dont try it!
    It's not possible for me to know you're a WHT user when you place an order. You're just a regular person that has placed an order via the system. It does help to know if someone is from WHT and it would have helped to know that previously.

I wasn't rude or short, I simply requested if you could re-order using your home address since that's really the core of the Maxmind issue. I've had a few users encounter this issue before and they were find changing their address to the correct one in order for the purchase to go through. To me, it's the same as a users order being marked fraud because they are using a free email provider and requesting they change the email address to a non-free email provider.

Trying to solve an issue does not involve manually overwriting the order when we have no idea who the user is. That's simply doing something reactionary.

Once again, I'm sorry we were not able to complete the order with us and do wish you luck finding a more "competent" company to work with.

Does you know, that your WHMCS have bugs? Change the country would not be saved, the Supportreplymail are clear, not text, only subject.

Why you a try to kidding your customer? Proceed the order manually and all is fine. The customer are not responsable four your WHMCS Bugs and faults.

and by the way:

It's not possible for me to know you're a WHT user when you place an order.
    - You see our Company Name, can be found in WHT
    - You see our Emailadress, you can found our Webpage
    - You see that we have select "WHT" by your question, How did you hear about me?"

any why are you not possible, to know, that we comes from WHT? Vecause you were lazy or did not want?
    Last edited by Internoc24; 06-11-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Does you know, that your WHMCS have bugs? Change the country would not be saved, the Supportreplymail are clear, not text, only subject.

Why you a try to kidding your customer? Proceed the order manually and all is fine. The customer are not responsable four your WHMCS Bugs and faults.
    How are we kidding our customers? Because there is a bug in WHMCS and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it. I wouldn't know there is a bug unless someone reported the issue first.

I let myself be surprised if the debate goes on, or a customer-friendly solution would be found!

I let myself be surprised if the debate goes on, or a customer-friendly solution would be found!
    I'm not exactly sure what this means, but I am re-installing my WHMCS files to see if something wasn't transferred over during our update to WHMCS 5.3.7.

It means only, if you will found a customer friendly solution and you become a new customer or if you dont.

It means only, if you will found a customer friendly solution and you become a new customer or if you dont.
    I did reinstall WHMCS 5.3.7. See if it works for you now.

We have discussed and solved the "issue" together and all is fine now. Now we can say, that we prefer Swiftmodders. Thank you !