Hybrid View

2x1 GHz / RAID1 / 200 GB Multihomed BW Server Special!

Here is the specially priced WHT offer:

-Package 4-
    Dual Intel 1 GHz
    1024 MB RAM
    2x40 GB 7,200 RPM HDD RAID-1
    200 GB Monthly Transfer
    Free IP Addresses (Arin Guidelines)
    RedHat Linux 7.2
    Ensim 3.1 Unlimited!

$99 Setup / $349 Monthly
    $0 Setup / $369 Monthly

Upgrades (Specially Priced):
    1 GB -> 1.5 GB: $20/month or $80 One-time
    100 GB Transfer: $125/month

-99.9% uptime guarantee
    -24/7 free support
    -Multihomed over UUnet and Savvis - trace/ping 65.215.220.10
    -Online traffic analysis

To sign up, visit www.staminus.net/dedicated_hosting.php, hit "Order Now" on Package 4, and in the "Comments" section on the signup sheet, enter "WHT PROMOTION".

If you have questions or comments, contact me by posting here, sending a private message, sending me an email to mmahvi@staminus.net, or calling 877-652-7121.
    Matt Mahvi
    Staminus, Infrastructure DDoS Protection and Appliances
    @ 200+ Gbps global ddos mitigation network. Local or Remote. Proxy, GRE, and direct cross connects.
    @ Available in Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles and Orange County. Anycast BGP.

I just thought i would add a few comments about staminus, i have been using them for 2 months.

Service and support has been excellent, Matt and his staff are always available on AIM to assist me in any issue that pops up..

Staminus

PM me if you want a file to test (download speeds) etc.

Regards,
    edude

Hi,

good to see a dual offer once in a while. Dual is and was always power. The fee is quite something but for a Dual - considering the rarity of dual offer and the fact that they take 2 U's in the rack - quite acceptable.

The pricing for extra RAM and bandwith are very fair!

Hey,
    I'm glad to hear it. I figured it's time to post something a bit different from the half terrabyte transfer sub $100 budget servers that seem to be rampant on this forum.

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to voice yourself.
    Matt Mahvi
    @ 200+ Gbps global ddos mitigation network. Local or Remote. Proxy, GRE, and direct cross connects.

Originally posted by toro
    Hey,
    I'm glad to hear it. I figured it's time to post something a bit different from the half terrabyte transfer sub $100 budget servers that seem to be rampant on this forum.

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to voice yourself.
    You can say THAT again! True, true...

any eta on bringing in more fiber? only 4.5mbit to burst and seems you guys have grown as i watch your mrtg gonna need more soon or customers wont be able to burst much at all any eta on more bandwidth?

just currious as i watch your mrtg

Hey,
    We're talking to several providers about bringing in two more T1 circuits. Our current average daily usage is about 19% so we're still fine. As for fiber, that's planned for some time down the road once customer load validates such an expenditure.
    Matt Mahvi

k sweet just making sure your already planning ahead i remember a month or 2 ago your mrtg were flat all way across witha few super small spikes lol

congrats on sales etc... nice offer cya

If anyone is interested in a lower powered server, we can offer the following as well:

Intel 1.2 GHz
    512 MB RAM
    40 GB Drive
    Ensim 100 Domain License

$0 Setup / $159 Monthly

Add a $99 setup and get Ensim Unlimited.
    Matt Mahvi

I'd like to also offer my comments on Staminus. I've been with them a little over a week so far and have had nothing short of a great experience. At first I was a little weary about the limited bandwidth, but have had no problems with network speeds since I've been with them.

The support is outstanding. Everytime I have a question, Matt is there to answer. He's helped me with things not even related to my server and has always been helpful and patient.

Great offer Matt! You'll be hearing from me again.
    "Last year, some resourceful software enthusiasts cracked Sony Music's proprietary technology simply by scribbling around the edges of the disc with a Magic Marker pen, thus enabling playback on any device." - news.com

Originally posted by toro
    If anyone is interested in a lower powered server, we can offer the following as well:

Intel 1.2 GHz
    512 MB RAM
    40 GB Drive
    Ensim 100 Domain License

$0 Setup / $159 Monthly

Add a $99 setup and get Ensim Unlimited.
    How much bandwidth is included?

Originally posted by citrus

How much bandwidth is included?
    Hey,
    I do apologize for not clarifying. That package comes with 100 GB bandwidth.
    Matt Mahvi

Same goes for me

Keep up the good work Staminus

Originally posted by WebmastTroy
    I'd like to also offer my comments on Staminus. I've been with them a little over a week so far and have had nothing short of a great experience. At first I was a little weary about the limited bandwidth, but have had no problems with network speeds since I've been with them.

The support is outstanding. Everytime I have a question, Matt is there to answer. He's helped me with things not even related to my server and has always been helpful and patient.

Great offer Matt! You'll be hearing from me again.

I would also like to give staminus.net the 2 thumbs up. I have been with them for around about 3 months now. I love them. Our box uptime is over 70 days and i havnt had one problem. Also the speed from Australia is great. Keep up the good work matt

Chris W

Ceo
    admin@ss.net.au
    Synapse Solutions

What a wonderful thread.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    What a wonderful thread.
    Because of all your fellow countrymen?
    Last edited by toro; 08-30-2002 at 04:57 AM.
    Matt Mahvi

And why is that?

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    What a wonderful thread.