Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what is your favorite brand????

I like using HP product and HP is my favorite brand.
    what is your favorite???
    The Game is Over

HP is crap. Period.

In what relation you are talking that HP is great are you considering printer or any other ? Please if you can mention little more it will be great to answer

I have always found Dell to be the most reliable, Servers, PCs and Laptops.

The company i work for resell HP and its ok, the support is good but not as reliable as Dell

Quote Originally Posted by net1234 View Post
    In what relation you are talking that HP is great are you considering printer or any other ? Please if you can mention little more it will be great to answer
    I actually have an HP laptop right now. I had this laptop 7 months and the ribbon cable that connects to the screen output was frayed. Since it was still in warranty, I called up HP to replace the part (they did not secure the cable and as such it would get shut and split every time the screen opened or closed) and they told me they would need the computer for 3-4 months. Seriously, 3-4 months to replace a ribbon cable... NO. I replaced the ribbon cable myself, $15 later. So 11 months go by and screen is doing fine when suddenly I get a the dreaded black/blue screen. I ran some diagnostics only to find out that the HDD had torn up inside the casing.

I bought 2 HP laptops and both of them have been horrible. The other laptop, the same series but a different module constantly overheats and shuts off. The fan in the casing is nowhere near big enough to cool the computer and the case will not allow to install another fan. It's just horrible.

I've had many brands in the past. I personally prefer Sony. They're quite expensive but I feel you get what you pay for in regards to design and quality.

Hello,

DELL always !!
    " Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. "

That's the mark of a true professional !

As far as my favorite, I will be the first to say Apple!

If it is about servers, I like Supermicro, because their machines are very stable. If it is about PC I like IBM and Apple.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

Very generic question. My favorite brands are different for different set of things. For example, I prefer Dell Laptops, Anything related to printing then its HP, Nikon for Digital Cameras and the list goes on
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers

Quote Originally Posted by Aniqa View Post
    Very generic question. My favorite brands are different for different set of things. For example, I prefer Dell Laptops, Anything related to printing then its HP, Nikon for Digital Cameras and the list goes on
    Anything other then Canon is blasphemy!

Quote Originally Posted by Aniqa View Post
    I would agree with this comment.

My laptop preference is definitely a an Apple while my desktop solution I enjoy the iMac and especially Dell's...for some reason.
    Doug
    Finance, Operations, and Business Executive

Regarding Notebook's, i'd say Acer

For servers, we normally use Dell. Very robust and Dell's business tech support/NBD warranty is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by TBradley View Post
    Anything other then Canon is blasphemy!
    You took my words,

HP is my favorite brand, i like its desktop and laptop too. secondly go for Dell.

I prefer always Dell. But best of all it is still building your own computer with the best components according to your requirements.

It actually depends on products, if I say about my favorite laptop brand then it's DELL.

In these days in laptops ACER is introducing some fabulous features in laptop.

I use ASUS as my Home Laptop and HP Compaq 6710b at my work. I prefer ASUS.

My favorite brands are Compaq and Dell.

My favorite ones include Sony, HP and Dell. But then it can be any other brand as well, so far it is a mix of performance and looks!

hi,
    DELL always !!

HP/Compaq have to be the worst brand on the market, i had a Compaq Presario F500 (AMD X2) and after 8 months it had to go back for repair 6 times for a huge number of faults (of which the MOBO was the ultimate solution... REALLY!), then the final 3 months of owning it before i demanded a refund of any sort it had the MOBO replaced a further 3 times and a new HDD installed by the time i had a refund as it was just rediculous!

The current brand and the brand I prefer is Acer, i have had 3 Acer Aspire laptops and they just get better and better I currently use an intel i5 acer aspire 5742 with 6GB RAM And am over the moon with it, very speedy and reliable.

HP. Never had anything else. I also like Lenovo/IBM. They are good as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast