Setting up a new VPS/cPanel

Hi,

I was searching for some help but still have no answers to that I want to do.

I am a beginner and ordered VPS with cPanel, have also 2 registered domains. Now let me say what is my issue....

I want to use my VPS to run my own name servers and hosting website. Nothing advanced or strange I think.

Let say my registered domains are:

myDomainNr1.com
    and
    myDomainNr2.com

My VPS hostname is something like this:

myVPS.myDomainNr1.com

now I changed records for my registered domainNr1 and using own name servers like this:

ns1.myDomainNr1.com---->my VPS IP nr1
    and
    ns2.myDomainNr1.com---->my VPS IP nr2

VPS has 2 Ip's and I am using those for ns1 & ns2.....

Now what I want is....when somebody browse to ns1.myDomainNr1.com dont show anything....

As it is right now web browser is showing default website page for my server....I am not sure what is wrong or maybe it is just the way it works.

I just want to try and learn about VPS, DNS, hosting etc....I just found almost always when browsing to other name servers URL resulting in time out/no web page....I want the same fopr mine name servers....

Sorry if my question/request sounds stupid or strange, I hope you understand my issue

From what I understand, this has nothing to do with DNS, maybe you want to remove/edit cPanel default website page? its the same one that displays when someone visits hostname or a nameserver or IP address
    Dedicated VPS 1Giga uplink cPanel, Directadmin - Trixbox - OpenVPN & More

Yeah, maybe removing cPanel default website page is what I need but I still have no idea how to do it.

I just dont want web page showing up when somebody visits my VPS IP, hostname or name servers URL....does it make any sense ?

From where you got the VPS and for how much

Or i guess , the DNS is not being setuped correctly , try clean your cache first also check the IP of your domain in whatsmydns.net , it should be same as your vps then only it will point to your server . Else if you need any help just PM me , i'll help in setting up .

If you have one vps, cpanel and two domain names, set the nameservers to ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com, then set both of your domains to those nameservers. After that make two accounts in whm, one for each domain. Then you can create your sites..