Thread: nodepacket.com

nodepacket.com

https://nodepacket.com/clients/index.php

Good evening everyone, I want to make here in this forum my dissatisfaction with this company Nodepacket.
    Rented a vps with them, got my vps, vps trying to access port 22 to initiate the settings of cpanel, I have access, I checked my IP address range and provided the same are in black list I use server.
    I opened several tickets, which take at least 24 hours to be answered and without any solution, the last of these guys had the nerve to say that everything was ok and there was nothing qu IPs blacklisted, but it is well listed.
    Would not recommend this company to anyone, has not the slightest respect for the client.

Alberto.

i see tim is suspended and ethernetservers.com just emailed saying they bought out nodepacket ..
    anyone know any more details ?

Good Afternoon,

NodePacket has indeed been acquired by Ethernet Servers as indicated by uglyduckling as of a few days ago.

I can't bring up your account details from this post however if you send me an email (george@ethernetservers.com) I'll happily issue you 3 months of free service for any existing or new services.

I can assure you that you won't face such issues again with us, all of our IP Addresses are monitored around-the-clock against multiple blacklists. We do our best to keep our IPs clean. In the event an IP does become blacklisted, we receive emails so that the issue can be investigated further.

I hope you have great day,

Thanks.
    Last edited by EthernetServers; 02-25-2014 at 12:50 PM.
    ~]# Ethernet Servers Ltd - Est. 2014! - sales @ ethernetservers.com
    ~]# Try out our WordPress speed tests for yourself!
    ~]# NVMe Web Hosting | Unmanaged VPS | Fully Managed VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names
    ~]# Don't settle for any less than the very best - come & join our family today!

if your current support level is anything a measure .. you have a long term customer ..
    excellent A+++
    and good luck with the acquisition

regards,
    uglyduckling

Hi

Thank you! It was great chatting to you via live chat today.

I look forward to working with you, for many years to come hopefully

Have a great day.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyduckling View Post
    if your current support level is anything a measure .. you have a long term customer ..
    excellent A+++
    and good luck with the acquisition

regards,
    uglyduckling
    ~]# Ethernet Servers Ltd - Est. 2014! - sales @ ethernetservers.com
    ~]# Try out our WordPress speed tests for yourself!
    ~]# NVMe Web Hosting | Unmanaged VPS | Fully Managed VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names
    ~]# Don't settle for any less than the very best - come & join our family today!