Need to transfer my contract - My lose is your gain - True Streaming Network Account

I have a contract with Limelight networks (www.limelightnetworks.com) that has 6 months remaining. I need to get out of this contract ASAP and I would like to transfer it to someone who needs a streaming media host. This contract costs $250 per month and includes access to their vast TRUE streaming network. My contract includes 100/gb transfer per month and 5gb storage (upgradable). You can stream all video file types with this account and not have to worry about any congestion issues as their vast content delivery network can handle even the largest traffic spikes.

------------------
    I am willing to transfer this contract to someone for $200/mo, you will save $50 a month off the regular price. I will transfer this contract to you and pay you $300 cash to offset the $50/mo discount. If you are interested, please send me a PM. This offer is negotiable.
    ------------------

About Limelight Networks
    The Internet has increasingly become an important way for entertainment and media companies to deliver content and build communities around their brand. Customer demand for content needs to be flawlessly met, especially for large audiences and high-bandwidth video. Media companies need a content delivery network that can ensure an exceptional experience.

Limelight specializes in media and entertainment — we're the Content Delivery Network that is delivering the digital lifestyle. We understand the challenges of delivering video over the Internet, as well as the varied business models of our customers. For many customers, the content is the product, so there is extreme sensitivity to having the best combination of performance and price to make the Internet a viable means of distribution. For others, video delivery is a critical component of promotion, advertising, or communication which requires a reliable CDN with massive scalability and performance. In all cases, the Internet represents a disruptive market shift as the place where more and more content is being consumed.

At Limelight, we designed and built our CDN from day one anticipating not only digital lifestyle content, but also the now-emerging world of digital lifestyle devices. IPTV set-top boxes and IP-enabled gaming consoles are just two examples of new classes of devices that consumers will use to connect and interact with your content.

Limelight Networks is a proven distributed delivery provider for the top media and entertainment companies in the world. Our high-bandwidth media content delivery network is the ideal video delivery platform for content providers of any size who want to ensure the best possible experience.

What differentiates Limelight is a network optimized for video and our relentless pursuit of delivery efficiency. A CDN capable of delivering large video files to the largest audiences using a wide range of IP-enabled devices must simply be different. As such, we support massive audience delivery scalability and content management with strategically distributed delivery centers. Each of these delivery points is massively provisioned via multiple commercial Tier1 peering and direct private broadband network connections as well as interconnectivity with the CDN industry's only media-grade backbone.

Ultimately, Limelight Networks is defined by the world-class customers who chose to partner with us for the distributed delivery of not only their high-bandwidth video, but all their highly trafficked Internet content.

Still have this account, I would like to transfer. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
    Tom