MDDHosting 1 month review

If you are looking for great customer service and someone who knows what they are talking about then this is the host to use.

I have had many hosts in the last 7 years and after feeling Michael out and asking him tons of questions I was so confident in him that I prepaid for a year. The rate plan was reasonable and wasnt filled with the bait and switch unlimited this and that with all the fine print.

I took advantage of there offer to move my old sites from the horrible host I was with and WOW, they really did the work to restore all my sites that didnt transfer correctly by hand and they really did give 100%. He did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. He spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct.

Something that really caught my eye was the fact that you can utilize 25% or resources for up to 90 secs. This is important so your sites wont give 500 server errors and the host telling you that you are overloading there servers.

I do have to say I have only been with them a month and finally all the sites are moved over and running on there servers. So far no problems and I cant tell you how nice it is to NOT get 500 server errors constantly. So nice not to get that dreaded email from my monitoring company that the sites are down.

If you want that personalized service then this is the place. I email Michael so much I feel like hes my buddy and he usually replies within mins, making me feel like his only client.

Deff recommend!! I think you need the doamin hosted-- lindsayloahn.us

Thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of us. It is customers like you that make it worth it to do what we do and encourage us to work harder. MDDHosting MUST be doing something right. Thumbs up!

Best
    UNIXy - Fully Managed Servers and Clusters - Established in 2006
    Server Management - Unlimited Servers. Unlimited Requests. One Plan!
    cPanel Varnish Plugin -- Seamless SSL Caching (Let's Encrypt, AutoSSL, etc)
    Slow Site or Server? Unable to handle traffic? Same day performance fix: joe@unixy

The domain you specified does not exist.
    Victor Lugo
    Systems Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Lugo View Post
    The domain you specified does not exist.
    yes it does im viewing it right now....

and btw yes mddhosting is great. they helped a friend out edit a hosting template and mike allowed my friend to bug him with 10 million questions lol
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

lindsayloahn.us shows up in all the whois records as never registered at the time of this post.

works fine for me ...... I doubt its a fake review as mddhosting had many great reviews before the hack
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Lindsay called me and asked me to tell you that the poster spelled her name incorrectly

Thanks for clearing up what was going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeden View Post
    ...... I doubt its a fake review as mddhosting had many great reviews before the hack
    I agree. Mike does a great job with mddhosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Collabora View Post
    Lindsay called me and asked me to tell you that the poster spelled her name incorrectly
    lol i was too busy posting her new nipslips hat I did typo
    correct url is lindsaylohan.us

sorry about that

Quote Originally Posted by pluto459 View Post
    Something that really caught my eye was the fact that you can utilize 25% or resources for up to 90 secs. This is important so your sites wont give 500 server errors and the host telling you that you are overloading there servers.
    Don't most reliable hosting companies allow you to do this?

i came from 8% for 60 secs so to me was huge jump

i came from 8% for 60 secs so to me was huge jump
    Oh, well in that case then I understand why you are so happy

lol i was too busy posting her new nipslips hat I did typo
    correct url is lindsaylohan.us

sorry about that
    Nice review!

Nice website!

Thanks for the review on MDDHosting. Come back with your 3/6/9/12 months experiences as well.