Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I also just purchased 2 packages from MisterZim. I'm completely surprised of the level of support I have received from him. Honestly at $2/yr I'm amazed. He has fast replies and always remains professional. What more could you ask for. Great service MisterZim, keep up the good work!

It is hard for me to believe the OP is going to all this trouble because 1/2 cent per day web hosting did not meet his expectations.

I have two sites with Webhostinglounge.com and they have by far exceeded my expectations and would have no problem recommending Mr.Z.

-wintek

Well we all can see what kind of person is the OP, i think the thread should be closed as this thread can go beyond a simply review which revealed Mr.Z, reliable and the OP just a kid (i think he is 15 years old) which is crying for this 2$ (which has been refunded as claimed by Mr.Z).
    Dot.AL - .AL Domain Name Registration
    .AL - Register your .AL Domains at. Get a Premium Domain NOW.
    Shard Hosting - cPanel - Backup - 24/7 Monitoring Over 200 Ready Scripts
    Awesome Promotions for you, check our announcements page.

MisterZimm handled it better than I would have. Kudos to him for remaining professional through the terrible storm of insults.

JMHO, this type of hosting model always attracts the bottom feeders which are typically more trouble than they're worth. Business owners that have been around for a long time learn it's mostly customers that spend the least with you demand the most. I process orders over $5,000 and those customers rarely call or need attention. I also process orders for $20 and those customers are always on the phone, slamming support with emails almost hourly, cussing and swearing usually and then attacking on the web when they're usually clearly in the wrong. Moral of the short story is be careful what kind of customer you attract. This thread is case in point and doesn't surprise me at all.

I would say MisterZim and WebHostingLobby handled this very well. We take our fraud prevention seriously and it's very refreshing to see one of our resellers taking just as much care as to who they host on our servers. If anything I'd say MisterZim sets a good example and his decision not to proceed with the order goes to show he does care about what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by essential-hosting View Post
    The moral of the story is, you get what you pay for..

I hope you get this resolved.
    Sorry for the miss-understanding.

I'm sorry, but I would do the same. Those are customers that you do not want.

- Ashton
    Ashton Allen | FuseWeb Limited
    Premium UK Webhosting
    | Shared Hosting | VPS | Reseller Hosting | VOIP |
    FuseWeb.co.uk Or follow us on Twitter

Posts like this just make me want to use the host more.
    I know they're serious about security, and not just opening the server to anybody willing to pay.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

I am humbled by the comments in this thread. Thank you very much for the outpouring of support. May God bless you all.

I am inclined to believe the OP truly didn't see the amount returned to his prepaid card even though I issued the Paypal refund. That's the only explanation I can give myself as to why he was so heated up. Perhaps the prepaid card takes an extra day or two to process a credit. I hope he has now received the credit to his card.

Thanks again.

Then next thing you know, the OP or someone similar will claim WHT is a conspiracy to protect hosts. If only an OP posting things like that were more transparent, though I suppose that's expecting too much if they especially post things unfavorable to them.

Anywho, it seems the OP has since moved on. We might as well do the same.

Oh, and nicely handled and replied to, MisterZim. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Zan View Post
    Then next thing you know, the OP or someone similar will claim WHT is a conspiracy to protect hosts. If only an OP posting things like that were more transparent, though I suppose that's expecting too much if they especially post things unfavorable to them.

Anywho, it seems the OP has since moved on. We might as well do the same.

Oh, and nicely handled and replied to, MisterZim. Cheers.
    Thanks Dave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12