Thread: server setup

Hybrid View

server setup

Hi,

i have a server with centos 4 installed with server cp. Can access server but only via ip and cannot get dns to resolve.

i basically want the server working with security properly setup and hardened

pm me with info
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chennaihomie View Post
    I can do it. Please contact me via msn.
    pls send me cost and what you would do to shekinah @ webmail.co.za
    Thank you

Hi

We do provide this service & We can do this for you.

Please check our services at: http://www.Attacker.net ( for Full details & prices)

*Features*:

-It's our hobby,study and it's our work too. all of our team members have a BS in CS+1 IT certificate at least.

-We use our OWN custom apps & scripts to secure & administer our customer's servers.

-We have enough knowledge to resolve any problem related to servers & security.

- If we cant or unable to fix your server's issue, we will REFUND the money to you.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact us at: sales@attacker.net or MSN: expert@attacker.net

Thanks

I can get this done for $65. Feel free to send an email to sales@firmbit.com

We can get this done for you. Contact us at sales@bobcares.com
    Blessen Cherian
    Follow me on twitter.com/blessenonly
    Two decade in Web Hosting Industry

Hi

We can get this done for you cheaply. Please contact us via AIM or email us.
    www.24x7servermanagement.com
    Server Management, Server Security, Server Monitoring.
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider !! Skype: techs24x7

Dear Johannes,

We can do this task for you. We are experts in server security process. Please send a mail to sales@activelobby.net.

Hi, Is this still open, if so iam interested...

Hello,

We can get this job done for you based on your requirement.

Please check your PM for details.

Thank you.

Regards,

We can definitely help you out.... Do contact us at

E-mail: supportmatrix@gmail.com
    Aim: supportmatrix247
    Yahoo: supprtmatrix

We are ready to help you 24X7 .

Hi,
    i still haven't done this work as i lost all e-mail people send me. My server is situated with corenetworks.net under the domain big2town.com I need this done

1)Server hardened and secured
    2)i can seem to get the dns to resolve. RDNS is set on ns1.big2town.com and ns2.big2town.com. Main domain is big2town.com
    3)i installed ServerCp installed and it is working but the domain dns is still a problem

i had 2 e-mail from people prepare to do it for $50 but have lost them.

i also have a vps with cpanel installed and working. Do i need to harden and secure the vps as well. All is working on the vps

Then i have one concern
    i received a PM from someone telling me they will do this for nothing. i though that was nice but was hesitant when they asked for my password. How do i really know what that person is going to do? I haven't heard from this person again.

We can do this for you.Also you can visit out site http://hostechsupport.com and go through the testimonials as it is necessary to for you to have faith in someone otherwise thing wont work, as in any case any one who will work in your server needs to have the login details .You can contact us at the following id:

MSN: hostechsupport@hotmail.com
    yahoo: hostechs
    Aol: htsupport
    gmail: hostechs@gmail.com

Awaiting your response....

Hello.

We can help you fix this issue at the earliest possible time, at an affordable rate. Please contact our sales team at sales@onliveglobal.com Besides, you can even chat with our representatives on the Live Help section at www.onliveglobal.com . We can even set up a chat on the following messengers.

MSN: sales@onliveglobal.com
    AIM: salesolg

Regards,
    OnLiveGlobal

Hi,

I can do this for $30/server. Please drop a mail to remotesupp[at]gmail.com.

Hi,
    i have appointed somebody to do this work.
    Thank you for all the reply
    Johan

No problem Dude, Let me know for any further assistance in future.

Will give you my support helpdesk url soon.