Is this possible?

Hi,

I am looking for a host for a new website and i am thinking to go for a vps.
    512mb vps with 50gb disk, 800gb bandwidth, managed and direct admin for only $7, 00 per month.
    This sounds too good to be tue, how is this possible?
    This is an offer from a company which is in business for some years and they gave me this offer, normal price $12, 00 without direct admin.

Regards,
    Richard

Hello,

Everything is possible. Look at www.lowendbox.com.

$7 is too low for something decent IMHO.

Re: Is this possible?

You will definitely find a VPS with those specs for that price but finding a managed server for just $7 will be hard.
    VPSFlame - OpenVZ & KVM VPS, Web Hosting, Minecraft, Domain Registration
    Denmark | Germany | Dallas, TX

Your budget is ok for a unmanaged vps, but $7 for a managed? You'd better increase your budget.

There is possible to get server "administrator" for 5 USD http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1300114

5$ may used for directadmin license so you want buy a vps for 2$ monthly for managed vps,it seem so difficult.good luck

I think with $7,00 i am better of with a good shared hosting account instead of buying a cheap vps.

Shared hosting is probably the best option for $7 you could start with a low priced option & uograde when you are ready.
    Jiffy Domains - Affordable & Reliable UK Shared Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting UK
    Features: cPanel | Softaculous | CloudFlare | R1Soft Backups | RVSiteBuilder Pro| 24/7 Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | PayPal & Direct Debit Accepted

You might find one. but don't think they really provide what they advertised.
    Cloudzy
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Bitcoin VPS | Forex VPS
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, PerfectMoney, CryotoCurrency and Bitcoin
    In business for more than 14 years - Since 2008

DierctAdmin + VPS + managed services at $7 is hardly possible. Better you go with shared hosting

There is no issue to go with them in this price but before coming to any conclusion, I would suggest you to first read some reviews on web about this company and also read their TOS without fail. Also, read about their level of support in managed services.

I came to the conclusion to go for shared hosting is better.
    I had contact with 3 cheap vps providers and the domain of their websites are only 4-7 months old,very young company.
    No reviews from clients.
    They all have support team of at least 4 people and hosting experience for more than 15 years....
    They all replied within 30 minutes after i sent a mail.
    And my fault, no direct admin but a free unstable control panel like webmin.
    Conclusion:better go for good and reliable shared hosting! !

Quote Originally Posted by rmoog View Post
    a free unstable control panel like webmin.
    Webmin is certainly not "unstable". It's a mature and reliable product.