sauceman Guest

Thumbs down

I am a reseller for bizsuite.com....this host
    has disregarded support requests for over a month and has gridlocked my request to transfer as he holds the username and passwords for these sites. Is there any industry regulating body to file hosting complaints?

When you say that they hold the username and passwords on those sites, are you referring to the domain name registrations or just to the web sites themselves? If your customers own the domains, then the server (web site) usernames and passwords don't matter, you can still transfer the domain names to a new host. If you mean the usernames and passwords for the domain name registrar (some registrars have them) then you need to contact your registrar directly and should be able to get that info assuming your customers were listed as the owners. If they aren't, then you have a problem :-(
    Who are the names registered with, and who are the owners?

------------------
    Chuck Fox
    No setup charges!
    http://cfoxhost.com

little note:
    DNS records sometime need a login&pass to be changed now. I fear its the FFA with all these registrars around.

Talking

Originally posted by sauceman:
    I am a reseller for bizsuite.com....this host
    has disregarded support requests for over a month and has gridlocked my request to transfer as he holds the username and passwords for these sites. Is there any industry regulating body to file hosting complaints?
    Just wanted to say that I am glad that I found this site! It is nice to know that there is helpout there and finally have recieved an email from my prior host thanks to efforts by Chuck and support folks Janella from bulkregister and Robert from Open src. thank you all that replyed to this post!