Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    What are you implying when you say AppLogic is at the turning point? They're coming out with some interesting things and AppLogic 4.0 is around the corner. It has been stable and reliable for us, I'm sure others on this thread would agree.
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed VPS and Fully Managed Bare Metal Servers in US & Canada. We want to empower entrepreneurs to grow their business, not their IT headaches. Managed is better.
    High Availability | SSD | DirectAdmin & Softaculous | Daily Backups |Firewall & Security |30 Day Money Back Guarantee

The turning point in a sense of Applogic changing completely the underlying platform (XEN,etc.) and becoming most likely middle-ware product, but it remains to be seen.
    Don't get me wrong, love Applogic and not so much problems with running it.

CA is where software goes to die .

Quote Originally Posted by Quartet-Andrew View Post
    CA is where software goes to die .
    Years ago I would have agreed, but I think CA has been doing a great job with AppLogic since they took it over from 3Tera. I guess only time will tell
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed VPS and Fully Managed Bare Metal Servers in US & Canada. We want to empower entrepreneurs to grow their business, not their IT headaches. Managed is better.
    High Availability | SSD | DirectAdmin & Softaculous | Daily Backups |Firewall & Security |30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345