Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Best Reseller Hosting for Customer in Asia?

Hello guys.

I need reseller hosting who can serve best performance in Asia, specially in Singapore, Indonesia, and Malaysia. Because in my opinion, if data center is located in US or UK, it will not fast enough in those area. I really need advice from all of you.

Thank you very much
    webhostcorp

I recommend Hostdime/Surpasshosting.

webhostcorp,

I think you may need to look for an India reseller hosting company with India based servers for your needs

There are few great Singapore and Malaysian hosts offering reseller packages, a Google search will give you a few to do some additional research on. Hong Kong is another location to consider

@Webhostcorp: Maybe you can try to look at :

Try servers in Singapore and Hong Kong, these two locations have the best connectivity to Asia.

You can try Hostitek reseller, but I don't think you 'll like when they has crashed and all your database 'll be lost.

Also, if you want US Based server with high speed, let's choose servers from Washington or California.

Quote Originally Posted by webhostcorp View Post
    Hello guys.

I need reseller hosting who can serve best performance in Asia, specially in Singapore, Indonesia, and Malaysia. Because in my opinion, if data center is located in US or UK, it will not fast enough in those area. I really need advice from all of you.

Thank you very much
    webhostcorp

Do you mind giving us your definition of fast? Honestly, OP I have clients with super busy website but I've never seen a website that load for 1-min. I'm from Asia and I have shared and vps in different US and UK locations. I can assure you that I can load FB, NBA or ESPN is less that 10-sec. Do you might want to consider the internet speed to those countries but I'm pretty much sure that they have a very decent connection.

Sorry, if I have to criticize this opinion but honestly this kind of demand is no longer a big deal in today's technology. Unless you love your country so much and you want to support the local business.

Hosting provider with West coast location is your better alternative.

As far as I know many asian hosting providers are actually relying on US based servers.

I don't think so. Anyway it is easy to check as the latency will be a multiple of 10 easily.

Quote Originally Posted by tec***** View Post
    As far as I know many asian hosting providers are actually relying on US based servers.

Try to find someone in LA, usually the datacenters there are good for ASIA people.

Quote Originally Posted by Yujin View Post
    Sorry, if I have to criticize this opinion but honestly this kind of demand is no longer a big deal in today's technology. Unless you love your country so much and you want to support the local business.
    I believe it's still a valid demand, because the networks here are kind of a bit slow. Every little chokepoint causes a small delay that eventually builds up until the end user can actually feel it.

For example I've got a hosting server with ******** Malaysia. I am in Malaysia. Their server is in Dallas. It takes me 10 seconds to load a site from the crappy Celcom 3G connection on my phone in Malaysia. I then moved the site to a HawkHost server. The server is in Singapore. The page now loads in 3 seconds on the same phone with the same connection.

There is a difference. It's not about patriotism or that kind of nationalistic rubbish. For me I just want the best service to deliver to my clients. If a Malaysian company cannot deliver but a Canadian one can for an even lower price at that, why not?

By the way I'm also interested in the answer to the OP's question. Anyone here has any experience with Atrium Hosting? They've got a reseller hosting package with servers in Singapore, but I've never tried it out. Customer support was quite friendly though.

Quote Originally Posted by iskandarreza View Post
    I believe it's still a valid demand, because the networks here are kind of a bit slow. Every little chokepoint causes a small delay that eventually builds up until the end user can actually feel it.

For example I've got a hosting server with ******** Malaysia. I am in Malaysia. Their server is in Dallas. It takes me 10 seconds to load a site from the crappy Celcom 3G connection on my phone in Malaysia. I then moved the site to a HawkHost server. The server is in Singapore. The page now loads in 3 seconds on the same phone with the same connection.

There is a difference. It's not about patriotism or that kind of nationalistic rubbish. For me I just want the best service to deliver to my clients. If a Malaysian company cannot deliver but a Canadian one can for an even lower price at that, why not?

By the way I'm also interested in the answer to the OP's question. Anyone here has any experience with Atrium Hosting? They've got a reseller hosting package with servers in Singapore, but I've never tried it out. Customer support was quite friendly though.
    You said so but 10-sec? not a big deal in my opinion. 1-min is a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Yujin View Post
    You said so but 10-sec? not a big deal in my opinion. 1-min is a big deal.
    Yeah I didn't think it was a big deal too but some clients are finicky.

Another plus point of having the datacenter closer geographically is that in case another undersea cable breaks like it did a couple years back, maybe, I don't know for sure, but maybe it wouldn't laggg as baaadly as it did last time.

@suvro Wow that looks like a good deal. Are they any good?

@iskandarreza
    i am using their Canada shared host last 1month. up-time 99.8% not bad .

If you need better connection to China, hong kong will be the best location

I want to suggest you for siliconhouse.net. It is good webhost for reselling hosting in Asia. But, it does not offer live technical support.

********.com have servers in Malaysia and Singapore. They were good when I used them.

Quote Originally Posted by philipdaniel View Post
    I want to suggest you for siliconhouse.net. It is good webhost for reselling hosting in Asia. But, it does not offer live technical support.
    siliconhouse.net appears to be hosted in the US, although they are an Indian hosting company

Quote Originally Posted by HostDime View Post
    webhostcorp,

I think you may need to look for an India reseller hosting company with India based servers for your needs
    Would you really recommend India over HK?

Quote Originally Posted by LD_We View Post
    Would you really recommend India over HK?
    Well I don't think there is a single location that would be good for "Asia". Asia is the largest continent on earth and has the largest number of people, yet the networking between countries is still far from Europe or North America. India is good if OP is targeting clients in that country. Singapore is an alternative if most of the visitors would be from south east asia, and Hong Kong if most would be from China or even east asia.

vodien.com

Quote Originally Posted by philipdaniel View Post
    100% wrong....
    How you can recommend Fake hosting Provider here...

I have experience with silicon house...they are worst hosting provider...

thr technical executives are just telephone operators..they dont know Sql Query or Inodes limit..
    Silicon house can suspend your site at any time..without any notification...

Dont even think to buy it...

LA data centers actually have good network to asia.
    You can check the latency of Quadranet in case you're in one of your target countries: 216.144.225.250

Ezpzhosting now has servers in Singapore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast