Thumbs up French / German OVH Reseller?

Hi guys,
    since OVH began doing probs to all the international customers I've been looking for some cheap and good BW or at least that good as OVH has...

I even tried to register my account with valid French address, however they are not that stupid (tough luck)

Is there anyone from France or Germany who resells 100Mbit servers or would like to make some money via private deal between us?

I remember something like dedinternational.com or dedicatedinternational.com or similar, they resell ovh servers, but the problem it's that you get even worst support because ovh are not very good in this, so if you add another layer to the support could be confusing.

why host in europe if in USA are better providers?
    Honesting.es honest european provider.

dedibox resells french dedibox... thats pretty bad connection..

I haven't found any US servers under 100EUR with that good connection as OVH has

That's! dedibox international sure? yes, France it's cheaper, but talking on service USA really wins, what I'm still not understanding are why any USA provider offer a control panel like ovh? really-full-automation!
    Honesting.es honest european provider.

Well.. just give an example of some 100Mbit server (not FDC or awknet pls) with unmetered BW for some reasonable price

I was always able to push 80 - 90Mbit on OVH... which is pretty good... is there really nobody who could help??

I mean.. I am just a student doing non-profitable project you can't expect me to be able to finance server for 1100 usd a month..

Your expectations are too unrealisic Lokm.

Full transit costs 6euros/mbit, peering perhaps a bit less. Plus you have electricity, hardware costs and STAFF to pay. If a provider was offering a 700Euro of service for 100euro, everyone would jump straight on them and rapidly degrade the service (dedibox?!).

Quote Originally Posted by Lokm View Post
    I mean.. I am just a student doing non-profitable project you can't expect me to be able to finance server for 1100 usd a month..
    Perhpas you could start a charity for people like yourself, who want $1000 hosting but cannot afford it . If you really have a legitimate and worthwile project, I very much doubt you will have any problems getting a sponsor.
    Last edited by topgun; 05-15-2007 at 03:43 PM.

Lokm, it's tough trying to resell OVH. If anything goes wrong they shut down all your servers and you can discuss later... through their crappy email ticketting system... when they have time to talk to you. I think that's why nobody would take the risk to resell you some OVH servers without knowing you :/

Technically, they rock though
    - Francois Planque
    Disclaimer: I am affiliated with some hosts, shared and dedicated.

Quote Originally Posted by topgun View Post
    Your expectations are too unrealisic Lokm.

Full transit costs 6euros/mbit, peering perhaps a bit less. Plus you have electricity, hardware costs and STAFF to pay. If a provider was offering a 700Euro of service for 100euro, everyone would jump straight on them and rapidly degrade the service (dedibox?!).

Perhpas you could start a charity for people like yourself, who want $1000 hosting but cannot afford it . If you really have a legitimate and worthwile project, I very much doubt you will have any problems getting a sponsor.
    Offtopic note : I was just browsing NamePros and found that you actually scammed multiple people without providing refunds. Hmm...

And regarding this issue, try to get in touch with a French/Germany citizen.
    And dediboxinternational resells dedibox. CONFIRMED.

Dedibox network is pathetic compared to OVH.

Quote Originally Posted by fplanque View Post
    Lokm, it's tough trying to resell OVH. If anything goes wrong they shut down all your servers and you can discuss later... through their crappy email ticketting system... when they have time to talk to you. I think that's why nobody would take the risk to resell you some OVH servers without knowing you :/

Technically, they rock though
    I know, Ive been with OVH for some time and I dare say I know them.. however if sth goes wrong it's just the way it is Im aware that I could blame the guy who resells it...