Arvixe is Hiring Technical Support Reps (Level II - III) !

Arvixe Web Hosting (www.Arvixe.com) is seeking excellent Technical Support Representatives! We are searching for dedicated and reliable candidates who have excellent spoken and written communication skills, keen decision-making abilities, and an interest in the technical details of webhosting. We currently have openings for Phone and Chat Support Techs during day (6am - 2:30pm PST) and night (2pm - 10:30pm PST) shifts and, as this is a telecommuting job, you will be able to work from home. This position provides an opportunity for growth within a quickly expanding company in the webhosting industry.

TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF (Technical Operations Officer) -

Job Description:

1. Provide support via phones and email.
    2. Thoroughly resolve our customer's webhosting-related technical and technical issues in a friendly, professional manner.
    3. Administration, monitoring, and maintenance of Windows and Linux servers.

Skills Required:

1. Must be reliable; our business depends on a consistent and punctual work ethic.
    2. Able to provide extraordinary customer-service through the effective use of communication, problem solving, and multi-tasking.
    3. A demonstrated knowledge of Linux, SSH, and cPanel/WHM (More advanced knowledge of networking and Linux/Windows administration is a plus).
    4. Working knowledge of core Windows components including, but not limited to, IIS7, BIND, & MSSQL.
    5. Must work well in a fast-paced, team-based, and goal-oriented environment.
    6. Must be willing to learn and take direction from senior staff.
    7. Mastery of the English language, both written and verbal, is required.
    8. Must have a reliable computer and internet connection. Backup internet connection is recommended.

If you are interested in this position, please take some time to look over our website, community forums and blog at blog.arvixe.com to ensure the best fit for both yourself and us. Make sure that you are willing and capable of providing excellent support services in the area of work we are in.

This is a remote position, telecommuting is required.

If you're interested in this position please send us an email with your resume and a few words stating why you're interested to resumes .at.*arvixe*. com .

I have sent you resume.

Hi,
    I have emailed you my resume.

Regards,
    Dennis

Have mailed CV. Let me know if suitable.

Hi Arvixe,

sent the email.

- Denis

Do you accept part time? say 4-5 hrs of work?

Thank you everyone! We'll be looking over these resumes and contacting the most qualified individuals.

As for part-time work, unfortunately we do not have any part-time positions available, sorry!