Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by meknow
    Do you actually believe that you will get 2 year for the price for 1 year?

If so, and it happen, that was really cool deal and I will envy you.
    Originally posted by meknow
    So the deal ( 2 year for 1 year) is real? Wow, nice deal....
    The problem is I do not believe those fancy deal from reseller.
    If it is DC, I might.

I also noticed that buy one get one free things can not be covered by charge back.
      0 Not allowed!

I have never seen any DC / host offer an entire year free as compensation, and if they did it would only be big hosts that could afford to do so. Just think how much he would have to shell out!!!

Be carefull guys!!!
      0 Not allowed!

Ryan has the sagonet box(es) now, there was a mix up with emails so the welcome emails never got to him.

~Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by DeltaAnime
    Ryan has the sagonet box(es) now, there was a mix up with emails so the welcome emails never got to him.

~Francisco
    Oh, so now its a mix up with the welcome emails, after almost 2 weeks for some, and a month for others. how can Deltamine be backing up Sasuke. Anyways, I don't want anything from ArcStudios anymore. Just full refund.
    Abraham R.
    abraham (at) datasegura.net
      0 Not allowed!

Exactly.. it would have had a chance of being believable.. had it not been one incident after another like this for the last month! I wonder whether DeltaAnime is gullible enough to believe this anymore.. or whether he's just being a good friend...
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Voltio
    Oh, so now its a mix up with the welcome emails, after almost 2 weeks for some, and a month for others. how can Deltamine be backing up Sasuke. Anyways, I don't want anything from ArcStudios anymore. Just full refund.
    I back him up 'cuz i talked to sagonet my self this morning.
    I don't talk outta my *** on any of this, i confirm all of it well before i open my trap.

~Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony
      0 Not allowed!

LOL.. thanks to Ryan.. I'm no longer a Newbie! LOL I post 2 messages every 3 months when I'm looking for a new server... I thought I was gonna be a newbie forever!
      0 Not allowed!

I can't believe "Ryan" has been trying to blame this on SAGO... also being a sago reseller we've had minor issues with sago regarding hardware, network issues, the routine but we've never ever had problems with sever delivery. Certainly nothing that has ever taken 1+ month to get resolved. This dude gives a bad name to Sago and Ryan(s) alike hah!
      0 Not allowed!

As for the other two servers remaining (DPG and Lucifer), I am currently dealing with those.

Well, and what about my server???? I got no response since friday!!
      0 Not allowed!

He told me that he re-orderd the server again. (This is the 3rd or 4th time he has said that.) I asked for a refund and he told me to send him an e-mail about it. I have filed a chargeback against him. It will be canceled as soon as I get my refund.

I urge anyone thinking about doing business with him to think twice before doing so.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm beginning to regret giving him my business as well. I at least got a server, upgraded CPU as well. But he hasn't been able to deliver on the 200GB I paid for and the 'Management' that is needed to setup the server. I am running out of patience, he hasn't replied to my last couple e-mails.

I might try getting a server from RaineTech, he seems to have a good rep.
      0 Not allowed!

I also recommend RainTech. He had my server up in 2 days and was always very quick to answer any questions that I had.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by DeltaAnime
    I back him up 'cuz i talked to sagonet my self this morning.
    I don't talk outta my *** on any of this, i confirm all of it well before i open my trap.

~Francisco
    And you think I havent? I have got an email from Matt stating that the server that I ordered was a irc allowed server with 40 ips. Something is very fishy here, the AUP states that only 10 ips will be given to any server. I have all my emails saved as proofs of each lie after the other one.
    Abraham R.
      0 Not allowed!

And you think I havent? I have got an email from Matt stating that the server that I ordered was a irc allowed server with 40 ips. Something is very fishy here, the AUP states that only 10 ips will be given to any server. I have all my emails saved as proofs of each lie after the other one.
    This matter resides between you and arcstudios. For the sake that you felt fraudulent activity was being performed, I confirmed an order placed through Sagonet for specific server specs. As with ALL requests for IP's, clients are pointed to our FAQ / additional IP request information contained within our website. They are instructed to ensure that they must meet the guidelines for the additional allocation requests. Sales does not control IP allocations, there are strict internal policies which are upheld, and because of our deployment procedures, we cannot circumvent the IP order request system, even if we'd like to. Based upon the resellers request, I did confirm an order placed through us, but that is the extent of our involvement here, any discrepancies will need to be handled between the reseller / customer.

Thank you,
    Matthew McCormick
    Director of Customer Care
    www.caro.net
    mmccormick@carohosting.com
      0 Not allowed!

It's 12 days since I've paid now. I still have no server and my money are faraway. I've got just answer that my "claim is currently being investigated"...

I guess this is my worst experience in online business. But still hope it'll change.
      0 Not allowed!

He just told me that he can't issue a refund because people are filing false chargebacks against him.
      0 Not allowed!

Same for me. He said that can't deliver ordered server becouse of chargbacks.
      0 Not allowed!

I got an email with the info. of my server, ip my 10 ips, login and passwd, but again, I just want my money back, I bet this is a trick so I cancel my dispute at Paypal, and then cancel server. I dont want to deal with this company never ever again.
    Abraham R.
      0 Not allowed!

My wild guess.... Probabily you are in trouble.

Hope you are not trapped with no refund policy. I even lost my first month($200) with sagonet while their sales rep told me 30day money back guarnatee. Still waiting their possible e-mail to do courtesy refund but I dought it. Since my server was on-line eventhough I can not use it with various trouble.

It's not easy to prove you didn't receive service while you have server and not worthwile.

I got an email with the info. of my server, ip my 10 ips, login and passwd, but again, I just want my money back, I bet this is a trick so I cancel my dispute at Paypal, and then cancel server. I dont want to deal with this company never ever again.
      0 Not allowed!

10 IP's?

I thought you were told you would get 40 and you bought the server based on that assurance?
      0 Not allowed!

I wondered how Arc could sell managed dedicated for less than Ezzi charged resellers... now I know... thank you for this thread. I was just a day or so away from grabbing a "deal" from them.
      0 Not allowed!

Funky, he was told to open a ticket to request the IP regrade. He flat out refused. My last email from him states to get the server up, I did so - and then of course he changed his mind.
      0 Not allowed!

Sasuke: And what's with my server? It's 13 days since I've sent you money and still got no answer when it could be up and ready.
      0 Not allowed!

And what about mine? Been 1 month and 6 days now I wonder if ANYONE in WHT has EVER waited longer for a server? Maybe I should open a new thread to find out!
      0 Not allowed!

I feel sad that people have to go through all this (type of thing). It just isn't right and makes members wary about trusting other companies/individuals who may actually have a good track record.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast