Angry Hostdime - bad experience

Sorry Hostdime

Bur I have a bad impression about your services. I´m a new customer in VPS hostdime and I only choose this company after searching several times in this forum.

On the first day of my plan I had problems with cpanel licence:

When I try to access WHM - message:

Your licence could not be activated because: bla bla bla

After contacting the support that it took an hour to answer my ticket, problem solved.

Second day - bad luck - same problem and same slow to respond

Today the same thing happened again.

I still have this problem just in case

An hour is slow response now? I'm not sure what industry you are from but an hour response time is real good.
    What did they say the problem was originally and how did they solve it first time?

1 hour is not that bad.

Are you saying your problem ( about cPanel license ) keeps on repeating?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Hi jmaso,

I'm very sorry for any issues that you've been having and I'd like to get those issues cleared ASAP for you. Could you post a Ticket ID (or DM me your contact email) so that I pull up your account and get to working on it for you?
    | Marcos Font | HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2001
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Clusters
    | Data Centers in USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | India | Netherlands
    | Hong Kong

jmaso,

We apologize about the issues with your cPanel VPS license expiring. Something must be triggering it to un-license. We do our best to resolve all issues as fast as possible and understand you are not happy with 1 hour.

I hope a license not working doesn't classify as a "bad" experience, give us a chance and a little more time to troubleshoot this in detail. Please post your recent ticket # so we can look into it asap

As a side note we have 24x7 live chat so in the future if something is urgent please use that or give us a call we make ourselves available 24x7 to assist with any issues.
    | Manny Vivar - manny.v@hostdime.com| HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2003
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Private Cloud
    | Data Centers in Florida, USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands
    | Colombia |

Sorry Marcos beat me thanks Marcos!
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2003
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Private Cloud
    | Data Centers in Florida, USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands
    | Colombia |

jmaso,

We were able to locate your ticket and it appears Dennis already assisted you earlier (you were actually in a livechat at the time you posted this thread and while were actually helping you) The issue was with the cPanel API un-licensing your license. What was triggering it was resolved 100% now
    | Colombia |

I experienced a similar issue back in 2012 with my CloudLinux license being suspended/deactivated on a daily basis, but they were quick to put in a fix after I made them aware and all was good after that.

I don't think this is a bad experience, just a minor blip - it happens, just a case of working with your provider and getting a resolution in place. HD are a solid provider, one of the best in fact.
    ~]# Ethernet Servers Ltd - Est. 2014! - sales @ ethernetservers.com
    ~]# Try out our WordPress speed tests for yourself!
    ~]# NVMe Web Hosting | Unmanaged VPS | Fully Managed VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names
    ~]# Don't settle for any less than the very best - come & join our family today!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackienl View Post
    An hour is slow response now? I'm not sure what industry you are from but an hour response time is real good.
    What did they say the problem was originally and how did they solve it first time?

Yes is slow if you think that others reply in 5-10-15 minutes.

HostDime VS EthernetServers | VPS

Quote Originally Posted by ES - George View Post
    I experienced a similar issue back in 2012 with my CloudLinux license being suspended/deactivated on a daily basis, but they were quick to put in a fix after I made them aware and all was good after that.

I don't think this is a bad experience, just a minor blip - it happens, just a case of working with your provider and getting a resolution in place. HD are a solid provider, one of the best in fact.
    I have been googling around for a cheap yet reliable vps host for the past few weeks now as I need one for hosting my magento site (under development) and I found out about HostDime (that was a few weeks back). But due to my (very) limited budget, I still kept on searching for vps providers which are cheaper yet reliable. I then found out about EhternetServers today and found the price very attractive.

Now since I had already kept HostDime in my mind the whole time, I want to know whether HostDime or EthernetServers is better for hosting a Medium-Sized Magento Website HostDime and George | EthernetServers ??

P.s. I do NOT know how much traffic I will get as I'm yet to launch the website & location preference: SE Asia (or USA if price is too high)

Thank you

--EDIT--

I figured out how to start a new discussion so I reposted this as a new thread here: webhostingtalk com/showthread.php?t=1411770
    Last edited by Andrew32; 09-14-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackienl View Post
    completely agree with this.