Out Bound Linking

Question #1: Does anyone know of a super duper list of sites you can submit your site to for outbound linking where you do not have to provide a reciprocal link?

Question #2: An out bound link from a PR5 site is worth how many outbound links from a PR1 site? hypothetically speaking a PR5 site linking to you is worth 10 PR1 sites (something along these lines) - Concerning Google SEO and position

Question #3: how much is an outbound link worth if its off topic (not similar in topic to your site) vs. on topic, similar in some way to your site? Concerning Google SEO and position
    Visit today: PHP and Design Talk, Tutorials & Discussion
    http://www.goodphptutorials.com/

Link are not a quantitative thing, they are based on quality. Thus all questions above dont apply.
    Jaan Kanellis | iNET Interactive

can you define what makes a link truly and genuinely quality?
    Visit today: PHP and Design Talk, Tutorials & Discussion
    http://www.goodphptutorials.com/

It depends on what your "goals" are..

If you are looking at that link helping you to rank higher for a chosen keyword it will come from an authoritative website such as, but certainly not limited to, a big name company (Microsoft, Adobe, Apple, etc) or a respected site like Wiki (no arguments) and it will contain good anchor text, surrounded by relevant content, and will not have the nofollow tag on it..

A less quality link might be a link stuffed in someone's guestbook or buried 27 pages deep in a link directory..

Of course there are thousands of levels in between those two things, a solid link from a respected blog talking about your website for instance..

The other "goal" may be just raw traffic.. Something getting on page one of Digg can provide to you.. Or some other viral nonsense that drive a massive numbers of people to your website that rarely convert in to sales.. Again, what is your goal??
    Steve
    Metal Monster Marketing : Internet Marketing

A simple definition of a good quality link would be "website relaetd to your niche linking to you naturally", not neccessary a link, it could be a review as well.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

Quote Originally Posted by websoltech View Post
    can you define what makes a link truly and genuinely quality?
    Just posted this in the other thread:

How would you define quality backlinks? For me:
    1. If it brings in targeted traffic
    2. If it help in boosting for SERP
    Either way - keep them targeted and relevant to your niche...
    OneIMS.com - Internet Marketing and SEO