We are running a HUGE SALE this week!
    ----------------------------------------------
    Option #1: Save 25% on an AMD Phenom Quad Core, or Save 25% on an Intel Core2Quad Q6600!
    You can purchase an AMD Phenom Quad Core for only $97.49 per month after discount! This price is LOCKED-IN for as long as you have the server! Simply use coupon code 10QUADS27 Click here (http://www.limestonenetworks.com/landing/oct_27/) for more details!
    You can also instead purchase an Intel Core2Quad Q6600 beginning at only $112.49 per month after discount! This price is also LOCKED-IN for as long as you have the server! Simply use coupon code 10QUADS27 Click here (http://www.limestonenetworks.com/landing/oct_27/) for more details!
    OR
    Option #2: Save 15% On An Intel Core2Quad Q9300!
    You can purchase an Intel Core2Quad Q9300 beginning at only $140.24 per month after discount! This price is LOCKED-IN for as long as you have the server! Simply use coupon code 10QUADS27 Click here (http://www.limestonenetworks.com/landing/oct_27/) for more details!
    We offer...
    -Solid Uptime
    -Responsive support
    -Friendly staff
    -Fast network
    -Quick Provisioning times
    -Special deals for Resellers
    Limestone Networks
    Simple. Solid. Superior.
    -Dallas, TX based
    -Award winning (including Fastest Growing Host Award)
    Continue reading for more about us.
    How long until my server comes online after I order?
    -Our average server install times are within 2-4 hours, but typically our provisioning team will have the server installed in under 2 hours assuming there are no hardware upgrades to perform and test.
    Do you offer Remote Reboot?
    -Yes! Our client portal offers a remote reboot function, as long as you can access the internet, you can reboot your server from anywhere! Yet another way Limestone Networks offers you peace of mind.
    How do I pay?
    -All of our servers are billed automatically every 30 days to the credit card number you provide during purchase. We now are pleased to offer PayPal payments for your server. PayPal payments are accepted directly through our order form.
    What are other costs associated with leasing a server from Limestone?
    -·There are no setup fees, and no hidden costs. Our servers cost the same each and every month, and that cost is provided to you before order. The only way you would be charged more is by going over the package bandwidth limit.
    -·Bandwidth overage is $0.25/gb.
    -·We offer discounts if you pay for 6mo-1yr, call our sales department and find out more!
    What comes with a dedicated server at Limestone?
    -·Unlimited bandwidth on Limestone's backend network (Limestone Private Tunnel) for data transfer between other Limestone servers.
    -·Operating systems including Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, and more!
    -·Root access to server
    -·Ultra fast connection to the internet over Limestone's private fiber connections with Level 3, Global Crossing, and Internap
    · Control panel options, VPS options, and more!
    More information is available on our website at http://www.limestonenetworks.com/.
    There is live chat on the website if you have questions for us, or you can contact us directly by email at sales@limestonenetworks.com. You can also give us a call at 877-586-0555.

i find this deal interesting , anyone knows this company?

I have 2 servers with LSN (both Q9300), they are a great company. My tickets were responded in 20 min on average. For the second server, I received a a free hard drive upgrade.
    Good luck.

A few months I had a server with LSN and they rocked. If you are looking for a US server i would definately recommend LSN. I moved to a UK datacenter for better speed as i live in the UK, if i lived in the US Limestonenetworks would have been the one. Great support, great service, friendly people!

AdnanSha (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=210228) your comment it s weird , i have seen same comment that you posted for other companies.

Explain yourself? I just posted a review of self experience!

I've been with LSN for 3+ Months now, 100% uptime so far. Excellent support. Everything you need and more!

I've been with LSN for 3+ Months now, 100% uptime so far. Excellent support. Everything you need and more!
    oh , might god, who did your design obtrix? this is by far one of the best design i have ever seen, congrats!

oh , might god, who did your design obtrix? this is by far one of the best design i have ever seen, congrats!
    Thanks =) It is really a great design done by Harzem at http://harzem.com/

AZ-DKing Guest
    Hi
    Anyone know how long this offer is?

I tried to call and I emailed their sales dept., found no one.
    I'm looking for 3 servers. Q9300s

it's Sunday and sales may not work today. I also want to order 1, waiting for Monday

Hey everyone,
    This is our weekly special, and the current weak goes through tomorrow (Tuesday) evening.
    The Sales department was closed over the weekend. Support is available 24/7, but Sales works Monday through Friday. Crazylane, please do contact us again. :-)
    Thanks,
    Mike