Post Joomla/html/css/graphic person needed long term.

Hi

I am looking for an individual to become part of my trusted freelancers team. The individual above all must be skilled, trust worthy and reliable.

The individual should have a good understanding of English and preferably be located in Europe or be a night hawk if not due to that I live in Sweden and there will be need for communication between us due to most of my work is done on the GMT time zone.

I am looking for someone which has the following skills:

Joomla CMS, Joomla templates CSS design to todays standards, Javascripts, HTML, PHP and graphics also a bit of hosting skill which would mainly mean working in Direct Admin.

The person would update a number a sites with a new template, which I have already secured, it would just basically mean editing a few images to reflect the new sites colors (this template is used over a number of sites just with different color to reflect the branding). To design new joomla templates or edit purchased or open source templates as instructed. To come up with suggestions for new designs for new sites. To port over other sites to Joomla or to use an exciting template we have and change the colors to reflect the new site. To assist in the running of a number of sites. To make up custom banners and buttons as required. To install modules, mambots etc etc in Joomla. And other small jobs..

The above is just a short briefing on what would need doing over time. At present I need doing straight away approx 4 site templates updated to a new template which I am already using the colors in the CSS and graphics will just need changing and also module positions in Joomla. I site ported over to Joomla. Other things as well but we can just start with the above.

Please only apply if you have experience in the above I don’t have time to baby sit people I need someone that knows what they’re doing and can think on their own. All the above I can do myself but due to how busy I am becoming I need to bring someone else on to help me out when needed.

If the right person is found there is also the possibility that the individual will be given the opportunity to have a lot larger roll in what I am doing and help expand my company.

Regarding budget and payment. Please don’t contact me if you’re going to quote silly prices that does not mean I am looking for the cheapest person, as mentioned above reliability is important.

I would pay either through paypal or IBAND transfer.

When contacting please provide me with an hourly rate or we can discuss per job price. Also some examples of your work would be nice.

If I find the right person communication would be done through email, skype or MSN.

First please reply if interested though PM here at WHT.

I am hoping to get this spot filled within the next few days due to I have some things that need doing before the next week.

I am hoping that I can find a talent person here on WHT so we can work together in the future.

Thanks

Lee

PM Sent
    http://kwigibo.co.uk | Application development and hosting for the real world..
    99.9% Uptime, PHP5/MySQL5 | Programs in PHP, Java, C++, HTML w/ CSS | VPS with any linux, 64mb-256mb

Thumbs up

HI
    PM sent

Regard's
    WebDesign,Websolution, Scripting, SEO
    Web Development & Promotion, Project Outsourcing

Hi please contact me, I'm EU based with lot's of experience in what you're looking for. I'm also well experienced with general hosting industry knowledge.

I can't PM you so please send an email to robert [AT] crnivrh.com, I'll then send you my references. That's also my msn.

Thank you for your consideration.

thank you all for the replies, the postion has been filled.