Seeking info on reputable web development firms

Hey all,

I am new to this Forum and would welcome and greatly appreciate everyone's input. Please advise me about reputable firms in the U.S. who have significant experience in PHP especially with respect to e-commerce solutions and do incredible design work too.

I called CEONEX and they quoted me $60,000 as a minimum to do business with them and they don't even do their own development work anymore, they outsource it! So obviously the costs of development aren't included.

The reason I ask for firms in the U.S. is because I am looking to work with a firm in the U.S. that I can meet up with and establish a sound relationship with. If you know of other firms outside the U.S. that would be willing to fly into the States to meet up, this would be acceptable too. Thanks guys and girls.

Moved to Web Design and Content

Looks like Ceonex is moving up into the upper echelon of development firms. It used to be basic contracts with them started around $25-30k. The highest end firms will start around $100-150k and go into the millions, depending on the nature of the project.

I believe 2 Advanced is still sitting in the $20-30k range to start projects. I'm not certain how much e-commerce experience they have, but their visual design work is definitely first-rate. Have you tried calling them? 949-330-7580 - www.2advanced.com
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

I glad you mentioned that. I had been told to contact them before. After talking with Ceonex, I dismissed the idea because if Ceonex was going to give me an outlandish quote like that then 2 Advanced had to be way more considering their clientele and the quality of their work. I will call for a quote and report back.

If anyone can think of a bargin firm with stellar design, please don't hesitate to give a shout out.