Christmas Traditions?

Good Evening,

Share your Christmas Traditions...

Mine is: 9 Years ago, I started to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" with my wife and son and today the tradition is still very strong... It's perhaps one of our most favorite days of the year..

We cook a pizza and some wings and then about 10:00pm, we put the DVD in and voila.. Pure Christmas goodness and yet another year to add to our new tradition..

Share yours..

Cheers!

/bin/false
    Jason (JC) Morris, Vice President - Technology
    TechWest Hosting - Enterprise Plesk & cPanel Hosting Since 2003!
    Shared & Reseller Hosting on Dell Quad Core 5420 Servers w/ RAID 10 in Multiple Datacenters!
    Ruby on Rails, FFMPEG, Fantastico, RVSiteBuilder, RVSkins, Nightly Off-site Backups, Clustered DNS!

We don't have one yet but I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone elses traditions are!

Justin

Well each year on Christmas Day we just go over to some friends who throws a party each year. We go eat, have fun for about 4 to 6 hours (depending what is going on). Nothing is really set in stone since things change all the time. About 30 odd people show up each time which is so fun. We all get dressed up and sing... er other people sing. We dance, ect.

Oh I forgot to say it is always outside. Even when it is the coldest weather we have a place set up to dance, sign, ect. Though eating is in side the house. I should get some pictures for tomorrow night. The lights they put up is so great. Though this year they put up so much the first time they turned them all on it took the power out.
    I am back....

every year, On Christmas Night all my family gets to gether and has a big card game, it usually lasts till 4am, the winner taking all the money. very fun.

Go to the church! That's once a year...

Always have a nice fire in our wood fire place Christmas morning. Nothing puts you in the Christmas mood like a nice real wood fire. We also have every one together for Christmas dinner and usually eat Toutaire (sp?) for breakfast on Christmas day.

Merry Christmas
    Xoopiter.com:: The new standard in Web Hosting

i was just going to start a Holiday Tradition thread!! Way to go /bin/false!!

i'm the only one up right now... my kids are all still sleeping... and the turkey is in the oven. This is great, it is soo quiet.

Traditions.... we dont have any to speak of. The kids were wired to the extreme, we're having turkey (just like for Thanksgiving), and the tree lights stayed on all night tonight.

Merry Christmas WHT!!
    g.
    "In youth we learn; in age we understand"
    Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach

Originally posted by gina_geeIt'sChristmas!

i'm the only one up right now... my kids are all still sleeping... and the turkey is in the oven. This is great, it is soo quiet.

Traditions.... we dont have any to speak of. The kids were wired to the extreme, we're having turkey (just like for Thanksgiving), and the tree lights stayed on all night tonight.

Merry Christmas WHT!!
    You aren't drunk yet from all the shots you took earlier
    Sid Shroff
    Senior Enterprise Web Administrator
    IIS, .NET, MS SQL
    SidShroff.com

Merry Christmas WHT!!
    One thing about the internet is that it makes you know that you are living in a world.

It is 7.00PM on christmas day already here, and am going to BBQ with my bunch of friends from my wushu club for the night. Looks like we celebrate christmas a little earlier then you

Wish people behind me have a great christmas

Wow, its 5:30AM here... and my kids are still sleeping. i'm thinking about going back to bed myself.... i can do that.... i could get a couple more hours.....

g.

Originally posted by LessHost
    You aren't drunk yet from all the shots you took earlier

You werent counting!! -staggers at the keyboard...

-takes another shot.........

-wait... no.... i'm only kidding!!
    g.

. . . -wait... no.... i'm only kidding!!
    Yeah! huh-uh!
    Sid Shroff
    Senior Enterprise Web Administrator
    IIS, .NET, MS SQL
    SidShroff.com

-smiles knowingly
    g.

Wow, its 5:30AM here... and my kids are still sleeping. i'm thinking about going back to bed myself.... i can do that.... i could get a couple more hours.....

Hmm...

Wonder what are australians doing? Some may already be tucked up in bed...

Or up by now....

my kids... my boys slept in the living room, on the fold-out couch, and thats where i'm headed right now, camping out by the Christmas tree.. and they missed Santa again!!

-Moms rock!
    g.

We watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation every christmas eve at 9:30 It's a great tradition :-)