Thumbs up Ifuse Hosting Review

I have had a VPS with Ifuse Hosting since 12/10/2008 and have all the invoices to prove it.

Ifuse Hosting is an awesome company and the new staff are really helpful. As they said to me today "Acquisitions are always hard to complete properly." On this occasion I would have to say that they have done a great job with the takeover of Ifuse Hosting. I have had a few tickets with them since the changeover and have been very pleased with response time aswell as the quality and helpfulness of the response.

When I heard the company Had been sold i was aprehensive as th whether it was good or bad and was worried for the stability of the company and therefore my VPS (I did at the time research a full backup plan and increase my backups should somoething happen.) but I am pleased to say that I am still with them and that the new staff are helpful, nice and friendly. I am happy to say that my sites are Hosted with Ifuse Hosting and am confident to say that they are safe and the company IMO won't be going anywhere.

Thanks for reading
    Uptime 10/10
    Customer service 9/10
    Response time 9/10
    Contact Methods 7/10 (This is because they do not currently have an instant method of contact i.e. Phone number)

Over all 9/10 and Ifuse Hosting is a brilliant Host.

(mods my main domain hosted with Ifuse is in my sig )

Your called IFusion and you host with a completely independent company called IFuse?

yes correct you can check if you wish ill even provide the links:

My (Alistair McCoy) Company: http://www.start.biz/business_names/...fusion+Hosting

Ifuse (Yomuru Holdings) : http://www.start.biz/multi_search/se...search&link=41

Two completely seperate companies.

Hope this helps. I also have over 20 paypal invoice numbers which i could provide to prove I am a legit customer.

Quote Originally Posted by amccoy View Post
    Contact Methods 7/10 (This is because they do not currently have an instant method of contact i.e. Phone number)
    They have a telephone number listed here.

Glad to hear they are treating you well - I also have a hosting package with a company taken over by Yomura Holdings (delimiter.us in my case) and Giles and the team have always been good to us too.

Thanks for the review.
    Ben Thomas, Director - BTCentral Web Development Services
    http://www.btcentral.org.uk - Need a custom Web App? Visit us online.

I tried the phone a while back and it didnt work. Maybe it does now.

Quote Originally Posted by amccoy View Post
    and am confident to say that they are safe and the company IMO won't be going anywhere.
    I not sure about it.... Everything looks strange on ifuse right now (i am with Ifuse Hosting since 03.2009)... no telephone support, bad "Ticket" system (they asking me for IP and ROOT password via e-mail (it was on the ticket!)...

iFuse for me:
    Uptime 8/10 (some tech errors with "PoundHost", BlueSq. datacenter)
    Customer service 6/10 (Not bad... but...)
    Response time 6/10 (not so fast... ~1 day response time... and sometimes (when they dont know "what-to-do") few days)
    Contact Methods 4/10 (telephone? good ticket system?)
    Future with iFuse 1/10 (not sure about iFuse future...)

hmmm hmmm i think, i will move to UrgentVPS or Clustered (if Clustered will make discount for pay-by-month soon...)

Please help,

Many of you seem to know a little abuot iFuse and Yomura.

iFuse Hosted my Website and Helpdesk up until last weekend when it has completely gone offline.

The support Phone Number on the iFuse Website doesnt get picked up by anyone.

Obvious question : Does Anybody Have The New Contact Details ?

Many thanks

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by LeePyle View Post
    Please help,

Many of you seem to know a little abuot iFuse and Yomura.

iFuse Hosted my Website and Helpdesk up until last weekend when it has completely gone offline.

The support Phone Number on the iFuse Website doesnt get picked up by anyone.

Obvious question : Does Anybody Have The New Contact Details ?

Many thanks

Lee
    There is currently no phone number or live support. The only way to contact them is whmcs @ clients.ifusehosting.com or Kayako @ support.ifusehosting.com