Alternative to Payoneer

Hi,

Some time ago there were two payout companies: ePassporte and Payoneer. ePassporte went to the history, so Payoneer seems to be the only company vendors work with (2CO, Plimus, etc). Am I wrong, or are there alternatives to Payoneer? I just don't want to depend on a single payout.

I've googled but with no luck (I mean I need something popular and verified by other people).

Any references?

you can use almost every debit card that allows ACH deposits, take a look at Netspend!

Take a look at "WIRECARD.com"

If you have enough volume mastercard and visa will make cards for your customers that you can pay out on. Bank of america has given out payment cards to people that dont have social security numbers....

Hi Kevin,

I'm Talia, Payoneer's director of community. Of course you are welcome to use other payout methods, but I'd love to know what it is about Payoneer that makes you hesitant about using our services.

I'd just like to point out that we follow the strictest online payment regulations (including KYC (Know Your Customer), BSA (Bank Secrecy Act), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)) and are backed by very strong capital venture firms, not to mention we've been in business for over 6 years now, so you can be assured that your money is safe and you will receive your payments quickly an efficiently.

I would love to hear what it is that bothers you, either here or to my email address taliakl@payoneer.com (anyone can email me with questions).

Thanks!

Mossad

Hello Talia,

Maybe it has to do with Payoneer's alledged link to the Mossad:

http://warincontext.org/2010/03/02/p...ked-to-mossad/

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...ces-experience

Quote Originally Posted by PayoneerTeam View Post
    Hi Kevin,

I'm Talia, Payoneer's director of community. Of course you are welcome to use other payout methods, but I'd love to know what it is about Payoneer that makes you hesitant about using our services.

I'd just like to point out that we follow the strictest online payment regulations (including KYC (Know Your Customer), BSA (Bank Secrecy Act), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)) and are backed by very strong capital venture firms, not to mention we've been in business for over 6 years now, so you can be assured that your money is safe and you will receive your payments quickly an efficiently.

I would love to hear what it is that bothers you, either here or to my email address taliakl@payoneer.com (anyone can email me with questions).

Thanks!

Hi Talia,

I have no claims to Payoneer services. Moreover, I must say I'm happy with Payoneer. This is all about backup.

Hi Kevin,

Good to know :-) Hope you continue to be happy with us. :-)

Thanks for the links dadulus, was considering using them today and glad I did a search first. Like I want my personal info. on some company's database that is connected to some evil spy agency!!

Payoneers new logo should be, "Card of choice for assassins"! lol

IMO, such companies like this including the venture capital firms they are connected to should never be supported by anyone who has any ethical beliefs.

All my stocks and investments are only with ethical based companies. I may not make as much as some evil stocks do such as with drug companies, biotech, oil and fast food, but at least I sleep well at night..