Moodle Independent Contractor
Are you looking to build an online learning/training portal for your business and/or organization?

Have you thought about using Moodle as the foundation for your online education?

If you are searching for someone who can build you an online school, re-configuring an existing Moodle-site, or update your system to a newer version, I can help!
I specialize in creating custom learning environments for your online education, built to suit your needs. With over five (5) years of experience using and customizing Moodle for online education, I have the necessary experience to build your online school and deliver your education.

Below I have listed several of the most common needs on the Moodle platform, along with the skills and needed knowledge-based work that I can assist you with.

Qualifications
Excellent communications skills, ability to work under minimal supervision and maintain highly confidential information, basic office equipment knowledge, computer literate, ability to multi-task, diplomatic and tactful when working with clients. Understand and experienced in designing online courses using different tools (ex. learning activities and resources, plugins that extend Moodle functionality, etc.), project management and experienced with the ability to work directly with clients to meet deadlines required.

Experience
Orchestrating the development of: media rich-presentations, websites, and learning objects; extending learning management systems with third-party plugins or existing IT infrastructure; leveraging open-source web applications.
Presentation/Training, Instructional Design/Teaching, Media Production, Media Streaming, Website Content Development, Digital Literacy, Web 2.0, Social Networking, and Project Management.

Technical Skills

Reviewing Moodle core-code, upgrade Moodle versions
Investigate and resolve Moodle security issues and bugs
Strong PHP programming skills
Knowledge of Java Script, AJAX, CSS, MySQL
Server scripting language and demonstrable experience of server side development
eCommerce functionality for Moodle and course enrollment (PayPal, Autorize.net,etc)
Suggest improvement or features
Able to train staff members (administrators/faculty)
Please send an inquiry if you are interested in learning more.

Please send an inquiry if you are interested in learning more.

At Home Education
info@athomeeducation.com
athomeeducation.com