Can I get my website on the first page on google.

Hi,

It is possible in seo,Possible means How much time to take.What i do?Please Suggest me.
      0 Not allowed!

It is possible to ranked you website in first page of google, but you have to optimize the website and promote it through SEO ( Search Engine Optimization)
      0 Not allowed!

Well it's possible to get on first page on google search but you need to work hard.Are you using any CMS like wordpress or joomla or it is simple html site?
      0 Not allowed!

Website on first page ?

1.Quality content
    2.Social media promotion.
    3.On-page optimization(speed ,design and keywords)
    4.Website speed.
    5.Quality backlinks (not paid ones)
    Fastest . Reliable . Affordable Web Hosting by MNCHOST.COM

█ Shared | Business | Reseller : 1.Litespeed 2.Cpanel 3.Pure SSDs 4.US Support 5.Hourly Backups
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers | Premium Bandwidth | New SSD-US Servers
      0 Not allowed!

Nothing is impossible. But don't be over-amibitious and excited else it will de-motivate you when you don't find expected results.

For low competitive keywords it is very easy to rank, but if your keywords are highly competitive, you will have to regularly analyze and create new strategies to not only rank on Google, but also to get traffic from other sources.
    Web Design Services and Mobile Application Development at talentsfromindia.com
      0 Not allowed!

It depends on your niche. If the first page is full of authority websites, then chance of you ranking there is almost impossible. If it's a niche with low competition, then ranking on the first page can be pretty easy.
    IntelliSerp - The most accurate and intelligent keyword rank tracking software.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MNCHOST - Chris View Post
    Website on first page ?

1.Quality content
    2.Social media promotion.
    3.On-page optimization(speed ,design and keywords)
    4.Website speed.
    5.Quality backlinks (not paid ones)
    Good list but don't forget time. This doesn't happen overnight, its a lot of hard work and is likely not achievable in many keywords.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rachnapallu View Post
    Hi,

It is possible in seo,Possible means How much time to take.What i do?Please Suggest me.
    Be aware that there are some words and phrases that will be impossible to rank on page #1, because they're already immensely popular and organizations with deep pockets are making sure they remain front and center on Google.

If you aren't already dealing with a niche, try expanding single keywords into strings of relevant words. In other words, it's much easier to rank higher for a term such as "adding RAM to pc" as opposed to simply "computers" or "RAM."
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Coolraul View Post
    Good list but don't forget time. This doesn't happen overnight, its a lot of hard work and is likely not achievable in many keywords.
    yes ,time is most important factor rather than $$$ .

█ Shared | Business | Reseller : 1.Litespeed 2.Cpanel 3.Pure SSDs 4.US Support 5.Hourly Backups
      0 Not allowed!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Coolraul View Post

True and that's also what I'm missing from the list. I would say that ranking 1st is not the right objective. Try to look for interesting keywords with little competition and take it from there.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LeaseWeb - Rogier View Post
    True and that's also what I'm missing from the list. I would say that ranking 1st is not the right objective. Try to look for interesting keywords with little competition and take it from there.
    You missed my above point ...

0 Not allowed!

It's possible to get your page on #1 but you must be patient. Also, you need to optimize your page, get quality backlinks and strictly follow Google's quality guidelines.
      0 Not allowed!

All are trying to get on the top of SERP... and SEOs are working hard for it.. its not a simple job.. work hardly on the site and make it for the readers and not for SEs...make fresh and rich content , update daily if possible, concentrate much on on page optimization, do little back links.. will take time but will be result... do not forget .. SEO is full time work not for a period to get on first page...do work and see the slow progress on the position and happy while in the top position.. after reached on top do not stop , work more bcz more competition on the first page
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shakir View Post
    .. after reached on top do not stop , work more bcz more competition on the first page
    Great point! If you do make it to Page 1, it's easy to sit back and say "I made it," but then forget to stay consistent with building your site. Just because you achieved a great page ranking at one point in time does not necessarily mean you're going to stay there or improve - the work never really ends.
      0 Not allowed!

Figure out what short two or three word search term you want to rank for. Then pick a few longer, less competitive search terms related to the shorter term. Build cornerstone content related to the less competitive terms with the more competitive term included as well.

Also, if your Alexa rank is under 1,000,000 try to use Help a Reporter Out. It will help you develop good content and backlinks which Google likes.
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah it is possible but you got to take lot's of effort in SEO activity to do so. some of the things that you can do is
    Article submission
    Directory submission
    Blog writing
    Blog commenting
    Running a contest.. All these will help in building backlings
      0 Not allowed!